Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so baffled at her behaviour. Every time she's put out a video lately, telling people she's changing getting help etc, she's gone live within minutes and is showing the complete opposite. Now I'm stuck between believing the woman needs serious help and support or she's an attention seeking twit and I'm just a moron for spending weeks worried about her and her kids when she clearly doesn't give two fucks. Her lives tell a completely different story to her content lately, surprised her management hasn't dropped her.

Poor Adam being accused of using her, he was so uncomfortable in all their videos, you could tell he was going along to please shan. Shocking he's being made out the villain.

Reactions: 11
I'm so baffled at her behaviour. Every time she's put out a video lately, telling people she's changing getting help etc, she's gone live within minutes and is showing the complete opposite. Now I'm stuck between believing the woman needs serious help and support or she's an attention seeking twit and I'm just a moron for spending weeks worried about her and her kids when she clearly doesn't give two fucks. Her lives tell a completely different story to her content lately, surprised her management hasn't dropped her.

Poor Adam being accused of using her, he was so uncomfortable in all their videos, you could tell he was going along to please shan. Shocking he's being made out the villain.
I've been through the same emotions....and you're right....I've been waiting all afternoon for the latest video....she's very clever so have to say,in my humble opinion......she is an attention seeking twit!

Reactions: 7

I think most of us have been through them emotions, my last thread snapped this week, now I just see a attention seeking twit who is mocking mental health, doesn't seem to care where her kids are, knows her being erratic brings in the views from her deluded fake sympathy followers. Nevermind changing your hair colour love, change your attitude and step up and be a decent human being

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!!!!( The comments on latest tik tok🤮🤮🤮
I think most of us have been through them emotions, my last thread snapped this week, now I just see a attention seeking twit who is mocking mental health, doesn't seem to care where her kids are, knows her being erratic brings in the views from her deluded fake sympathy followers. Nevermind changing your hair colour love, change your attitude and step up and be a decent human being
She's so bloody clever,she sure knows what she's doing,I'll give her that,very clever!!....Now they're all hanging on her every word awaiting the new hair colour......it ain't gonna change her ugly persona,no matter how " beautiful" she looks😳

Reactions: 6
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!!!!( The comments on latest tik tok🤮🤮🤮

She's so bloody clever,she sure knows what she's doing,I'll give her that,very clever!!....Now they're all hanging on her every word awaiting the new hair colour......it ain't gonna change her ugly persona,no matter how " beautiful" she looks😳
She may fool her deluded followers but she dont fool the tattle crew 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The turning point for me was her saying she was giving up the smoke and did 2 days... Her views dropped, I fully believe she is acting this way as it brought the views in as within a few hours she was back up to 2/3k. Now I don't judge, I've smoked myself for 8 years (besides during pregnancies) , however its never ever made me behave this way. My kids are always at their dad's and I'm home alone and have a smoke in the garden when they're not around. However if it got to the point my kids weren't in my care, I promise you, you wouldn't see me on social media FAKE laughing at people's genuine concern. I'd be doing everything in my power to get them back, the green stuff is duck all in comparison to my children, and I have 2 under 3!
When I was at my lowest, S/H, S/A I didn't tell a soul until i needed collected from the hospital, and that was only my mum so she could get me, I need to step away for my own mental wellbeing but I can't help thinking this woman will go too far with her attention craving and it will end very sad.

Reactions: 10
She may fool her deluded followers but she dont fool the tattle crew 😉🤣
And we can't all be wrong! I'm one of the least judgemental people I know,I have to be for my job ....but can see right through her!!

Last edited:
And we can't all be wrong! I'm one of the least judgemental people I know,I have to be for my job ....but are right through her!!
I dont generally judge anyone, to begin with I had sympathy for her, prayed she got professional help and managed to get her kids back but everyday is the same pity story with her, binge for a few days, portray she's getting back on track for the next 2 days then back to erratic behaviour. It's a game to her, more erratic = more views, and kicks anyone in the teeth along the way who show her any genuine sympathy.

I dont generally judge anyone, to begin with I had sympathy for her, prayed she got professional help and managed to get her kids back but everyday is the same pity story with her, binge for a few days, portray she's getting back on track for the next 2 days then back to erratic behaviour. It's a game to her, more erratic = more views, and kicks anyone in the teeth along the way who show her any genuine sympathy.
Oh blimey now she’s got a new post up with her bottle of vodka!
Are we taking bets on her going live???🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
She live doing her makeup yet? Make you to sit in the garden smoking Cannabis, whilst pretending her kids don't exist 🙄

Make up** sorry

Reactions: 4
Oh for frig sake....make up your mind Shann, it's ok to be ok, I'm fighting back....I'm changing my hair.....none of those have actually happened and now she is getting blocked at home alone on a bottle of vodka and the complete tossers in the comments hyping her behaviour up....really???
This is just a constant car crash that will have to come to an end soon surely, and I'm sorry to say I don't think it will be a good ending.
None of this will ever help her get her children back either!!

Looks like more and people people are waking up to the shan show judging buy the comments on that video

Looks like more and people people are waking up to the shan show judging buy the comments on that video
I've seen that😱
But...just why do that? Get out the vodka, get pissed in front of however many " followers" she has....she's completely out of control and not in touch with reality!! 😡my heart breaks for those children...but least they're not witnessing this tit show!!

Last edited:
I've seen that😱
But...just why do that? Gey out the vodka, get pissed in front of however many " followers" she has....she's completely out of control and not in touch with reality!! 😡my heart breaks for those children...but least they're not witnessing this tit show!!

Her lives not getting the engagement she wants so she's posted it to her wall, classic attention seeking behavior.

I’m literally been off today because I’ve been busy. This gal clearly has issues when it comes to drink. To the people commenting “she’s having a night off” - this isn’t a mum having a Saturday night to herself once in a blue moon, this is self destruct. I won’t lie, I’m sat here with a glass of the good stuff, but my kids are tucked up in bed and dads home sober just incase something happens so I can chill out. Her kids are away from mum, wondering what’s going on, while she’s showing the whole world her downfall. If you think this is normal you need your bloody head looked at (aimed at her guard dogs on TikTok).

I don’t usually say things like this but I genuinely feel she needs sectioning for her own good, the irrational behaviour, the drugs, alcohol etc is VERY concerning. Even if it’s just a show she’s putting on, it’s concerning that she could mentally go to this level to get attention/money.

Side note about her hands: I know addicts have an issue with picking skin, and it can be very common. Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe it’s the drugs and alcohol having that affect on her rather than punching walls/self harm.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.