Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just seen she put a tiktok up and oh what a suprise shes on the vokda! Not sure what the time was tho. Poor kids my heart goes out to them!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Told you all she will never change and no matter how many times she’s changing or coming off the green it never happens. She’s craving attention from Adam no one else he doesn’t want her. She rather have her man back then her kids trust me she ain’t stopping any time soon 💀

Reactions: 6
I bet adam is thinking thank god I’m away from that 😂 I bet she smells like cigs and monster with a hint of perfume on top

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is live and someone asked to name something she is grateful for a couldn't think of nothing to say.... Erm how about your kids, or that your grandma has took them in, or you have been able to have a break from your kids to get yourself sorted (not that she is) not many do we have to deal with our tit while still being parents!

The obnoxious laugh I just can't today with her 🙄

Reactions: 9
She is live and someone asked to name something she is grateful for a couldn't think of nothing to say.... Erm how about your kids, or that your grandma has took them in, or you have been able to have a break from your kids to get yourself sorted (not that she is) not many do we have to deal with our tit while still being parents!

The obnoxious laugh I just can't today with her 🙄
Me neither......what a state!!

Me neither......what a state!!
In fact I just can't watch her any more or those pathetic followers!!
Just said she had two and a but gins!!!! Ffs shan you were drinking vodka, NOT GIN.......and looks like still under influence 😡

Last edited:
Awwww this girl is starting to get on my nerves.
The fake laugh at the comments, omfgg 😡
I was starting to feel bad for her but its all a huge show to her. She doesnt give a tit about them kids and it shows.
Also I wouldnt blame adam for this at all, he will be watching thinking what a lucky escape he got!! she is pathetic

its when she starts reading the comment and tails off and goes ohhhh dear

Just come off live and sort your life out!!

Reactions: 8
Morning friends. Finally found the thread.
Hope you're all doing great xoxo
Morning...all good now she's bogged off.😡what a sight for a Sunday morning......why I am compelled to watch I don't know!! Keep hoping she gonna be OK but.that ship sailed I think!@🤔

Morning...all good now she's bogged off.😡what a sight for a Sunday morning......why I am compelled to watch I don't know!! Keep hoping she gonna be OK but.that ship sailed I think!@🤔
I hardly watch, she makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out with the laughing at things that are not funny and ohhhhh dearrrrrr every few minutes, just pissoff with the show now, it's repetitive and boring. We get you are a class one idiot

I hardly watch, she makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out with the laughing at things that are not funny and ohhhhh dearrrrrr every few minutes, just pissoff with the show now, it's repetitive and boring. We get you are a class one idiot
I was close to poking mine out but thankfully she buggered off....this was a whole new level of ignorance, rudeness, arrogance and still off her "faceness" !!!!!( not a real word I know🤣) She was high as a bloody kite!!! 😡

I was close to poking mine out but thankfully she buggered off....this was a whole new level of ignorance, rudeness, arrogance and still off her "faceness" !!!!!( not a real word I know🤣) She was high as a bloody kite!!! 😡
Faceness seems a cool word 😂😂. Glad I didn't watch this morning then, the circle continues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve stopped watching
A few months ago a lot of people were saying she was mentally abusing her kids and neglecting them
She lost the kids
Now they are saying. You are such a good mum
Shann. You got this queen.

She ain’t got a thing, shes no kids, no Adam, no family or friends, no sense of reality.
Because she gave that all up for what she can’t give up

I’m done watching it

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately you can't help someone until they realise and admit they need help, then its a waiting game until they either source or agree to receive help. I understand what you mean though babe it's awful to watch, but there's a part of me thinks this is all a game to her. Her behaviour is erratic, I wonder if she's has bipolar? Although her mood doesn't seem to be manic, just more erratic. Either way I do believe she's playing on it especially as she is noticing the views......
I'm inclined to believe that a section may be required to either scare into some sense or give her the help. I can't help but feel heartbroken for those kids, it's not that history is repeating itself as such but to not be arsed about her kids 😢 it's just awful. She's said before she owns her tit..... I wonder of she will own this tit show? I don't know anymore, I just really feel for the babies xx

Faceness seems a cool word 😂😂. Glad I didn't watch this morning then, the circle continues
That last TikTok , don’t listen to the voice in your head you’re clearly doing your best WTF she’s doing her best what ? Impression of a tit mother , pathetic human and general bell end !
Someone who claims to miss her mum sooooi much , yet no mention of her kids . And when was the last time she mentioned her brother who’s fight she was fighting on his behalf .
It’s a proper Shitshow with tit script tit leading actress and tit followers.

tik tok take this page down

I felt sorry for her at the beginning now I don't don't any inch of me to feel for her... she thinks she's big and clever. She really isn't. The tiktok she put up with a bottle vodka is for people to feel sorry for her clearly by the comments..

Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for her at the beginning now I don't don't any inch of me to feel for her... she thinks she's big and clever. She really isn't. The tiktok she put up with a bottle vodka is for people to feel sorry for her clearly by the comments..
Judging by them now that didn't quite go in her favour

Unfortunately you can't help someone until they realise and admit they need help, then its a waiting game until they either source or agree to receive help. I understand what you mean though babe it's awful to watch, but there's a part of me thinks this is all a game to her. Her behaviour is erratic, I wonder if she's has bipolar? Although her mood doesn't seem to be manic, just more erratic. Either way I do believe she's playing on it especially as she is noticing the views......
I'm inclined to believe that a section may be required to either scare into some sense or give her the help. I can't help but feel heartbroken for those kids, it's not that history is repeating itself as such but to not be arsed about her kids 😢 it's just awful. She's said before she owns her tit..... I wonder of she will own this tit show? I don't know anymore, I just really feel for the babies xx
Yeah me too....those poor babies!
I think she is aware of what she's doing....the tik tok she posted this am was clearly recorded last night before she for pissed...
As for this morning,she was just off her face,loving the attention,laughing inappropriately at eeven those supporting her...she's already admitted in the past she is only on there for the money!!!! Those idiot enablers mean nothing to her...but they're all to dumb to see that!! Someone asked if she was bipolar this morning and she just laughed that off also!!!!
I keep saying it.but would have more respect if she did actually " own her tit" and admit she's a mess and needs help....but this babies have to wait for her to do that....just hope they can stay where they till then and hope her grandma is coping ok🙄

Yep and made the tik tok she posted this morning last night clearly to.......all staged!!! I really did used to feel for her too.....but I can't watch her any more....her behaviour this morning was shocking!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.