Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely not eating as if you look at her tiktoks from a month or so ago she’s looks like she’s lost weight, not that it was needed. Anyone else agree or just me lol ?
If she has previously struggled with an eating disorder then it’s very easy to slip back into old ways and habits. Very concerning indeed.

Her drug use won’t help nor her poor mental health. This woman needs an intervention before it’s too late.

Reactions: 5
I was in evilqueenchelseys live and someone called Bruce bogtrotter gifted her, I thought hunnyboo who come up with that name for sammi or am I being dim 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was in evilqueenchelseys live and someone called Bruce bogtrotter gifted her, I thought hunnyboo who come up with that name for sammi or am I being dim 😂😂
Think originally he/ bogtrotter was character from matilda??

Reactions: 4
Hunnyboo step in and take your crown 👑
Wow omg I accept my crown, I shall do a video in 4 weeks time I’ll have my music on loud and I will say the word erm 4 times as an appreciation post, thank u guys. I’ve prepared a lil speech for now anyway
I wouldn’t have got this crown without me mam, my pops and my goldfish. I am eternally grateful and shall forever wear my crown with sheer pride 🥲🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

in Shannon land,has she done much?? Haven’t been active much on here tried to stay away because of a negative Nancy on the thread, I had a lil outburst the other day and after that I promised myself I wouldn’t read any more comments. But I’m back hunnysssss. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow omg I accept my crown, I shall do a video in 4 weeks time I’ll have my music on loud and I will say the word erm 4 times as an appreciation post, thank u guys. I’ve prepared a lil speech for now anyway
I wouldn’t have got this crown without me mam, my pops and my goldfish. I am eternally grateful and shall forever wear my crown with sheer pride 🥲🥲🥲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

in Shannon land,has she done much?? Haven’t been active much on here tried to stay away because of a negative Nancy on the thread, I had a lil outburst the other day and after that I promised myself I wouldn’t read any more comments. But I’m back hunnysssss. X
Welcome back and wear your 👑 with pride🤣and all is quiet after a couple short lives where she's been high as a kite and the bizarre tik tok advert this for one of them " oodie things" she been gifted🙄oh and the vodka drinking tik tok Saturday night that had ever some of her " followers" "concerned " re the state she was in🙄

Reactions: 6

That was the greatest speach ever, well done and well deserved.
Awww please don't stay away, we enjoy your banter so welcome back ❤

Reactions: 7
Welcome back and wear your 👑 with pride🤣and all is quiet after a couple short lives where she's been high as a kite and the bizarre tik tok advert this for one of them " oodie things" she been gifted🙄oh and the vodka drinking tik tok Saturday night that had ever some of her " followers" "concerned " re the state she was in🙄
That was the greatest speach ever, well done and well deserved.
Awww please don't stay away, we enjoy your banter so welcome back ❤
ooo is this The calm before the storm do we think??? Strange how she was on live from the time she got up till like tea now to now barely anything ??
wow thank you so much guys❤💖❤ I’m back for good this time! Xxx

• Heart
ooo is this The calm before the storm do we think??? Strange how she was on live from the time she got up till like tea now to now barely anything ??
wow thank you so much guys❤💖❤ I’m back for good this time! Xxx
I so don't know🙄🙄the silence really is deafening🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
She's live now cleaning.

The circle repeats I see, manic drug fuelled days, clean the house and insist you're getting better, back to acting insane.

Reactions: 3
I really would love to know why she is constantly laughing 😩 no one is saying anything funny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Can't watch,she grinds my gears ....I've started commenting again and haven't for ages since someone on here named me a troll!! I give up!!! I'm not a troll but guess commenting negatively sort of makes me one....even though haven't said anything with hate or malice!!! So am switching the live off😍

I really would love to know why she is constantly laughing 😩 no one is saying anything funny 🤷🏻‍♀️
High as a kite she don't even know what she's laughing at I don't think 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.