Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think the video is a dig to people in her live comments earlier, people commented how's she's a good actress. Just my opinion I could be wrong
I genuinely think she meant it,cos loves football and apparently was quite good.....also I took it she was " playing on" the issue with her left leg/m.s.........but it's funny how we can all read things differently! Talking of her children though,one of her minions on her live earliwr asked her what her goal was for this year and it was to win the lottery.....no mention of those poor babies🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I genuinely think she meant it,cos loves football and apparently was quite good.....also I took it she was " playing on" the issue with her left leg/m.s.........but it's funny how we can all read things differently! Talking of her children though,one of her minions on her live earliwr asked her what her goal was for this year and it was to win the lottery.....no mention of those poor babies🙄
Just goes to show we never know what she is portraying, I originally thought she meant to wanted to play football again but the part of me who doesn't want to think totally bad of her all the time made me sway to it being a dig but it is probably that she wants to play football lol. Would be easier if she was honest and straight up with people then everyone wouldn't have to second guess her intentions. Surely she would get more respect by saying I messed up massively and lost my kids but I'm working towards getting them back, if that's really her intentions because nothing points to that in her videos or lives

• Heart
Maybe she was jumping up and down on the bed just like the Reuben video and yanked her iff by the arm
This woman is vile, never mind drink and drugs coming before the kids, putting a bit of make up on 2-3 times a day does too
Keep fighting the fight, it’s okay not to be okay, we all make mistakes, keep smiling, keep standing tall
that’s all pointless advice if she doesn’t mean it
Were they talking about the ex ex that she fractured her daughters skull or do you think it was a recent situation and she blamed Adam ? Does Adam go on tiktok at all ? Be interesting to hear his side of the story

Dying her hair back purple tonight in the hopes of evading drug tests because the ✨true meaning stands✨

She's off her nut this woman. I just can't anymore. Just admit you don't want your kids and move on. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 11
Just goes to show we never know what she is portraying, I originally thought she meant to wanted to play football again but the part of me who doesn't want to think totally bad of her all the time made me sway to it being a dig but it is probably that she wants to play football lol. Would be easier if she was honest and straight up with people then everyone wouldn't have to second guess her intentions. Surely she would get more respect by saying I messed up massively and lost my kids but I'm working towards getting them back, if that's really her intentions because nothing points to that in her videos or lives
You are prob right.....I'm just a cynical cow and should try to see.some good in her,but when she doesn't " appear" to be arsed about those children....it winds me up........I would have massive respect if she would just be honest and say she's messed up....but it's everyone else's fault,plus telling her grandma to piss off like that!!! Wow.....😱

Reactions: 5
I haven't been watching her long but I don't like the girl. I didn't even realise she has MS and uses a stick because I haven't seen that once and she has been fine walking about dancing drunk ect so has it been magically cured?

Reactions: 4
Dying her hair back purple tonight in the hopes of evading drug tests because the ✨true meaning stands✨

She's off her nut this woman. I just can't anymore. Just admit you don't want your kids and move on. bleeping hell.
Wish she would change the bloody record!!! Just seen the tik tok.......how many times does she have to.use that one!!!😡

Reactions: 6
I don't believe she has the chance to get the kids back. I really don't think shes been given a choice to fight for them, I think maybe Foster Care has been all the kids have known for the last month, and now adoption is the way forward, because I really don't think any mother would be drinking /drug taking and acting like as much of a moron if she really had the chance to get them back, anyone, sane mind or not would know it's absolutely not ok to do drugs or get pissed on a live whilst fighting for the kids.
The last few days nothing has been mentioned about the kids or her getting them back, of she got asked what her goal for 2022 is and she replied 'winning the lottery' tells me she hasn't got a chance of getting them back🤷 my job requires working closely with authorities and family courts, I spend alot of my time in a family court, and I can be almost certain this is not as straight forward as it seems. I think her motive of getting back into football etc is because she's trying to move past not having them back 🤷🤷 I mean it's hard to say because we can only assume from the obvious. Let me assure you, if I spoke to my grandma how she spoke to hers, my nana would be banging down my door, I'd struggle to sleep at night knowing I'd slammed the door on my poor nannas face 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This woman honestly needs to have a look at herself.. when asked on her live what her 2022 goals were she said win the lottery did she not?? And now it's to get better at football....really?
You are a Mother (struggling yes) but a Mother none the less, where are getting your kids back on the 2022 goals!!
Her videos are totally shite because she is a person on live who is not the person she portrays in the oh its ok not to be ok, fight back blah blah blah....just laughs at people who say anything kind to her, she really needs to learn to practice what she preaches!!
Oh she's taking the piss now...a break? She's been on a break for the past 4 weeks nearly!!

Reactions: 8
I haven't been watching her long but I don't like the girl. I didn't even realise she has MS and uses a stick because I haven't seen that once and she has been fine walking about dancing drunk ect so has it been magically cured?
Comes and goes🤣🤣we've .not seen the crutch for a while 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Yeah the stick hasn’t been out once since the kids have gone and I have ms so I’m by no means saying she hasn’t got it but the stress of not being with my kids would of caused a major flare, and she doesn’t smoke the weed for pain she’s been doing it for years before ms she’s just so full of tit

Oh I haven't seen any signs of MS from the children were away, think she has forgot about keeping it going!!

Nope, she will read your comment here and now give it a few days, she will have her stick out because she's unstable, a coat on because she's cold and telling us all she's pissed the bed twice on a night 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't believe she has the chance to get the kids back. I really don't think shes been given a choice to fight for them, I think maybe Foster Care has been all the kids have known for the last month, and now adoption is the way forward, because I really don't think any mother would be drinking /drug taking and acting like as much of a moron if she really had the chance to get them back, anyone, sane mind or not would know it's absolutely not ok to do drugs or get pissed on a live whilst fighting for the kids.
The last few days nothing has been mentioned about the kids or her getting them back, of she got asked what her goal for 2022 is and she replied 'winning the lottery' tells me she hasn't got a chance of getting them back🤷 my job requires working closely with authorities and family courts, I spend alot of my time in a family court, and I can be almost certain this is not as straight forward as it seems. I think her motive of getting back into football etc is because she's trying to move past not having them back 🤷🤷 I mean it's hard to say because we can only assume from the obvious. Let me assure you, if I spoke to my grandma how she spoke to hers, my nana would be banging down my door, I'd struggle to sleep at night knowing I'd slammed the door on my poor nannas face 🥺
I wonder too....cos before all this she was under radar of social services and Adam seemed to bring some stability to her life which I'm guessing must have been pretty chaotic then also.....even though she blamed one or both of children's father for all of that mess at the time,so sad.....just hope they're ok 🙄

This woman honestly needs to have a look at herself.. when asked on her live what her 2022 goals were she said win the lottery did she not?? And now it's to get better at football....really?
You are a Mother (struggling yes) but a Mother none the less, where are getting your kids back on the 2022 goals!!
Her videos are totally shite because she is a person on live who is not the person she portrays in the oh its ok not to be ok, fight back blah blah blah....just laughs at people who say anything kind to her, she really needs to learn to practice what she preaches!!
Oh she's taking the piss now...a break? She's been on a break for the past 4 weeks nearly!!
Said that this afternoon...disgraceful 🙄

Nope, she will read your comment here and now give it a few days, she will have her stick out because she's unstable, a coat on because she's cold and telling us all she's pissed the bed twice on a night 🙄
Yeah we've not been subjected to that for a while🙄 she even.forgot on one of her.lives how she was diagnosed when asked.....came up with complete different story than I've heard her mention before and was swift to change subject!!!

Were they talking about the ex ex that she fractured her daughters skull or do you think it was a recent situation and she blamed Adam ? Does Adam go on tiktok at all ? Be interesting to hear his side of the story
That's a.good question......🤔

Last edited:
I dont see the point of stripping it to dye it back to purple
doing it cos she's a D.V survivor and wants make her mum proud 😱 Wtf? ( and the Apparently yesterday made her see she has to keep strong.......please change the record....!!

doing it cos she's a D.V survivor and wants make her mum proud 😱 Wtf? ( and the Apparently yesterday made her see she has to keep strong.......please change the record....!!
Not that I'm.saying she's not,or she's lying........just change the record and say you're doing it for the gifts!

Not that I'm.saying she's not,or she's lying........just change the record and say you're doing it for the gifts!
Does purple hair represent D.V survivors then ?

So many people asking what colour she is dying her hair. HER FOREHEAD IS BRIGHT PURPLE WHAT COLOUR DO YOU THINK??? Sorry it’s just winding me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I've already watched this episode 😬 I need a new programme, this one plays repeats 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.