Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes obviously showing her own family she has no interest in getting the kids back because that grandma picked up on it as well.

Reactions: 6
Proper rattled her that visit!!!!! Wow!!!
I know we don't know background to their relationship, but she seemed very genuinely concerned ......yet she told her to piss off????
🥺 showed a bit of the " real shannon" there!!

She said she had been smoking again today, and she’s going to dye her hair again. Definitely what someone was saying about her dyeing her hair to kill off the evidence of it? Really don’t see her getting her kids back, and tbh, I hope they aren’t back too soon if she’s like this. Hey ho, let’s have a holiday and keep singing songs

Reactions: 12
I know we don't know background to their relationship, but she seemed very genuinely concerned ......yet she told her to piss off????🥺
She doesn't want to hear she needs help, when mental health/drug taking/drinking is that low you can't fight it alone. Whatever one/s she's suffering from needs professional help. If family and followers are picking up on such unstable behaviour then social will definitely pick up on it. There's no way she's getting them kids back anytime soon

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She’s always stoned when live or on her videos it’s obvious that comes first her stupid followers just seem to encourage the behaviour

Reactions: 4
I've missed her live with her grandma did she actually tell her to piss off? I wouldn't dream of speaking to any family member like that

I've missed her live with her grandma did she actually tell her to piss off? I wouldn't dream of speaking to any family member like that
Yeah her grandma said have you had a smoke and shan said yeah why, grandma said you seem different, shan started laughing and said I'm sick of people saying I seem different so in the nicest possible way pissoff, grandma asked how the visit to the kids went yesterday and shan said yeah OK then grandma said do you actually want the kids back so said laughed again and said what sort of question is that, obviously I want them back

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
If she doesn't need help, does that mean she's admitting this is the real Shannon? Careless of her kids. Careless of the way people look at her and what people who are the closest think of her?
How embarrassing for her, 25 years old and still hasn't got the minerals to stand up and own her tit when she needs help 🥱
I don't know how people still entertain her!

Reactions: 9
Yeah her grandma said have you had a smoke and shan said yeah why, grandma said you seem different, shan started laughing and said I'm sick of people saying I seem different so in the nicest possible way pissoff, grandma asked how the visit to the kids went yesterday and shan said yeah OK then grandma said do you actually want the kids back so said laughed again and said what sort of question is that, obviously I want them back
Oh wow! Even grandma can see she doesn't give two shits

Reactions: 10
Tattle just got a mention saying we need a life lol 😂 just calling her out on her tit not like her followers blowing smoke up her arse she’s a disgrace and she’s just laughing when people tell her she’s disgusting for speaking to her grandma like that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone just commented on her live that she had her frail grandma in a headlock on live 😂 someone replied WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tattle just got a mention saying we need a life lol 😂 just calling her out on her tit not like her followers blowing smoke up her arse she’s a disgrace and she’s just laughing when people tell her she’s disgusting for speaking to her grandma like that
Love it when they say that🤣🤣🤣 we need a life?🤣🤣
" shan,you're beautiful " "what's your foundation? "
Everyone deserves a break".....they all need to feck right off 🥺

Reactions: 5
I see Kellie trolling her on a fake account saying "Kellie's tried to commit suicide" or something like that... 🥱

• Wow
Someone was commenting why did you break your daughters arm and blame your ex partner. Not heard that one before and shan said that's a new one

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I see Kellie trolling her on a fake account saying "Kellie's tried to commit suicide" or something like that... 🥱
Yes I saw that, "kellie took a overdose shan not that you care about anyone else". Stay under your bridge Kellie 😴

That was Kellie's troll account.
Oh was it, I dont read many comments because they piss me off with the lies to shan on how well she's doing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.