Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sound like a cat being strangled when I sing and I’m getting married this year. Maybe I should sing at my own wedding…. I might end up divorced
very quickly though 🤣

Oh and I’m not that Chloe person who keeps saying in the comments that Shan sings like a cat. I keep all my comments on here 🥰
Love her.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love her.....🤣🤣🤣🤣
And congrats by the way💖

Reactions: 1
Oh,keep your money guys, she's taking bookings to sing at people's weddings 😂😂
Someone commented asking how to contact her regarding getting her go sing at their wedding, everyone replied with her Instagram name 😂😳
Imagine paying a few hundred quid for her to turn up with a can of monster and a spliff, singing the same of drivvel 🥱
Oh my days🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so glad she isn't my neighbor 😂
I'm low-key hoping she forgets she has hair dye in, then washes it and her hair comes out with the color😂😂

Thank you ♥ Now just need to stop eating crap so I can fit in my dress 🙈
This is exactly why I'm never commiting to marriage 😂 the diet beforehand puts me off😂 I have a very unhealthy relationship with food 😂
I'm sure you will look incredible! Congratulations 🎉

Reactions: 5
Is her house council? I imagine she wouldn't be allowed to live there much longer, as soon as the child benefit for her children go into someone else's hands shes no longer classed as the sole carer for those kids, she wouldn't be entitled to a 3 bedroom house! Neither will housing benefit pay out for a 3 bed she's not entitled too.. she will either have to give her car back and get the disability money, or continue begging on TikTok. Her life's about to crumble in more ways than one!
Was thinking this earlier...I know its rented...she said the other week!!

Hey she could do the Ed Sheeran, Shivers dance, that would be pretty cool 🤪
Aww yeah....my favourite....( NOT🤣🤣)

• Haha
Well that was a pleasant evening guys... we are back to purple hair, she's not changing it for anyone, we all know the reason she likes purple. Kids haven't been mentioned. No sign of Lulu the cat. Listened to some amazing singing, few little dances thrown into the mix. Grandma is probably at home crying after being told to pissoff and the door shut. Grandma isn't silly, she knows Shan better then the rest of us.
Tune in tomorrow for more excitement 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly all those people telling her how amazing she is cannot be mums surely! Shes has literally given up on her kids ! It’s ok to keep saying of course I’ll have them back , but they are going to remember this ! 😢 And she just comes across as not caring at all .

Reactions: 9
Her followers are absolutely crazy condoning her behaviour and bad habits and even encouraging it I don’t get it there warped in the head and they jump on anyone who doesn’t agree with queen Shan like they all know her personally it’s a joke

Reactions: 8
Honestly all those people telling her how amazing she is cannot be mums surely! Shes has literally given up on her kids ! It’s ok to keep saying of course I’ll have them back , but they are going to remember this ! 😢 And she just comes across as not caring at all .
Totally agree, as much as I make light of the situation on here, there is still two little kids quite possibly living with strangers. No one can guarantee she will get their kids back when social steps in, ive seen people lose their kids permanently for less then what Shan has done. She gives the impression her kids are on holiday somewhere or with family but she needs to realise she's now got to do exactly what social wants her to do go even begin the process of getting them back. I would love a true and honest heart to heart with her.

Reactions: 9
Well that was a pleasant evening guys... we are back to purple hair, she's not changing it for anyone, we all know the reason she likes purple. Kids haven't been mentioned. No sign of Lulu the cat. Listened to some amazing singing, few little dances thrown into the mix. Grandma is probably at home crying after being told to pissoff and the door shut. Grandma isn't silly, she knows Shan better then the rest of us.
Tune in tomorrow for more excitement 😀
Love it.....you crack me up🤣🤣🤣

Totally agree, as much as I make light of the situation on here, there is still two little kids quite possibly living with strangers. No one can guarantee she will get their kids back when social steps in, ive seen people lose their kids permanently for less then what Shan has done. She gives the impression her kids are on holiday somewhere or with family but she needs to realise she's now got to do exactly what social wants her to do go even begin the process of getting them back. I would love a true and honest heart to heart with her.
Exactly and so would I.....my heart breaks for them babies!!! And as for her....mybhead is mashed.....it really is....with how my emotions towards her change on a daily basis 🙄

• Haha
She’s on a live just now doing her makeup 🤨
This is what confuses me the most . If you having time away from your kids to heal and get better for them surely you need to be getting into a stable routine ! How on earth is she going to cope with two kids, no sleep and full time Tik tok 😳

Reactions: 6
What did shan actually do to loose her kids I have been watching her on the sidelines for a while but never actually caught what happened ?

What did shan actually do to loose her kids I have been watching her on the sidelines for a while but never actually caught what happened ?
Lot of speculation around what was "straw that broke camel's back" so to speak,but her erratic behaviour, drugs and drink amongst the " hospital visit" which she filmed and put on tik tok,I'm sure we're contributory factors..the " other stuff" I've just seen on here and tik tok so I wouldn't like to quote that!! Someone else may be able to elaborate??? I know they've been gone a while now and it does seem they're not with shan's gran anymore,though,again that isn't fact as far as I'm aware!

Reactions: 7
Nothing more than a bit rough with them while on live and quite verbally abusive ( fact seen it)
Apparently Shann is known to social services and has a history with them, but from her own mouth that was because Reubens dad broke his skull ( Shanns words, seen her say this)
Her neighbour is known to report Shann for smoking weed and reports anything she sees ( only heard Shann say this about her neighbour, never seen the neighbour)
Shann attempted suicide or had suicidal thoughts ( her words but all we saw was a pic of her sitting in what looked like a waiting room)
We have all seen her smoke weed
We have all seen her get drunk
People say they have seen her on coke but I’ve never seen it myself but I tend to agree she is

Get yourself a free day and read back mainly this thread and the previous thread.
There's alot to learn. All I can say is don't be fooled by her crappy actions, don't feel sorry for her and don't give her the sympathy she thrives! She doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: 6
Nothing more than a bit rough with them while on live and quite verbally abusive ( fact seen it)
Apparently Shann is known to social services and has a history with them, but from her own mouth that was because Reubens dad broke his skull ( Shanns words, seen her say this)
Her neighbour is known to report Shann for smoking weed and reports anything she sees ( only heard Shann say this about her neighbour, never seen the neighbour)
Shann attempted suicide or had suicidal thoughts ( her words but all we saw was a pic of her sitting in what looked like a waiting room)
People say they have seen her on coke but I’ve never seen it myself but I tend to agree she is
Her neighbour is amazing, too many people are scared to ring social for the fear of being wrong or judged.

Those neighbours saved those babies from chaos.

• Heart
Don't blame her neighbour reporting her. Nothing worse than the stench of weed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.