Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this year's goals shan????
Her reply....win the lottery????
Says it all!!!
Said me.....who was gonna give her a bit of slack......i didn't last long🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Missed the Grandma visit, everyone talking about it on the live!! Is she just trying to turn everyone against her.
She loves the attention that's why she doesn't have mods! Her videos are complete crap because she is doing the complete opposite on her lives, and the bulldogs in the comments are just enabling her!
She hasn't had her children for nearly a full month now!!

Reactions: 4
Missed the Grandma visit, everyone talking about it on the live!! Is she just trying to turn everyone against her.
She loves the attention that's why she doesn't have mods! Her videos are complete crap because she is doing the complete opposite on her lives, and the bulldogs in the comments are just enabling her!
She hasn't had her children for nearly a full month now!!
Was very uncomfortable 😕 😐 people telling hwr to turn live off but she couldn't see it as too busy telling grandma to piss off!!

• Wow
She’s just told everyone to be kind, take your own advice your not a nice person you were so rude to your grandma and your rude to half your followers and there stupid enough to allow it and still support her

She’s only talking to her followers for more gifts to pay for her few days away

Reactions: 3
Someone was commenting why did you break your daughters arm and blame your ex partner. Not heard that one before and shan said that's a new one
Maybe she was jumping up and down on the bed just like the Reuben video and yanked her iff by the arm
This woman is vile, never mind drink and drugs coming before the kids, putting a bit of make up on 2-3 times a day does too
Keep fighting the fight, it’s okay not to be okay, we all make mistakes, keep smiling, keep standing tall
that’s all pointless advice if she doesn’t mean it

Reactions: 7
So now she’s thinking about booking a few days away . Her kids are in care , she doesn’t work , she sleeps most of the day and drinks most nights and does drugs . She is living the high life and doesn’t deserve her kids . I don’t have any sympathy for her and whilst she may have mental health problems , I think she’s just a waste of space and I don’t see how people can support her .
100% agree she doesn't deserve those kids back! Keeps blaming all her ridiculous behaviour on her mental health,it actually offensive to people with mental health issues who fight everyday, I'm sorry but it's a cop out! Bored of her tit..... same old circle everyday

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s just told everyone to be kind, take your own advice your not a nice person you were so rude to your grandma and your rude to half your followers and there stupid enough to allow it and still support her
She goes on and on and on about not taking no more tit,being strong,that's been her " thing" for as long as I've followed her....she literally will not own up to or admit she's completely f*cked up?
Why on this behaviour we've seem for weeks ok? Why is it OK that her children are clearly in care of social services ( doubt they're still with grandma)
Some people go through so much trauma but would lay down to keep their children or at very least admit their failing and take the help and support that is out there!!

Reactions: 6
Is this woman for real
Shes going on about people make mistakes and that's OK bla bla blah! Her kids are in care and that isn't OK. Does she not realise what sort of life they could have going from foster home to Foster home. She needs a kick up the back side. And as for her needing a break away wtf has she been doing for the last month

Reactions: 7
Always turns into a motivational speaker after a bender.
🤮🤮sickening!!

She's bleating on about its OK mot to be OK and admitting " we all need help" at times!!
Contradicting what she's said earlier...." I'm fine" " I don't need help "
Shows how screwed up her head actually is....🤔🤔🤔

Ember pupils are huge she’s probably on a comedown I couldn’t ever ever imagine telling my nan to piss off shes our queen

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks she's good at offering advice but how doesn't she take her own advice. She tends to think the only way she's changed is now she dont take people's tit. Nevermind the fact she always looks spaced out or drinks alot more then she used to. Nevermind the fact her kids are quite probably with strangers while she's dancing round her kitchen. All this its ok to not be ok and people should reach out for help if they are struggling. Shan take your own advice, fix up and get clean and reclaim your life and them kids you produced

I'm not read back because I have this woman blocked but scrolling I saw the word Management used ? What's that mean surely she's not signed up by an agency.

Reactions: 2
Why are people obsessed with her getting her kids back?
For who’s benefit?
Hers or theirs?
Her aim this year is to play football
Let the kids go and be happy.
Selfish cow

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that video - hope someone shows the dwp, how can she be claiming when she’s saying one of her goals is to play football again 🤦‍♀️ I think it’s safe to say she’s over being a mum .

Reactions: 9
To be honest I think the video is a dig to people in her live comments earlier, people commented how's she's a good actress. Just my opinion I could be wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.