Shann_adam #4 Shan needs a Ban so she can get her kids back from her Gran

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on live at 6am this morning doing her make up, said she’d not been to bed yet.
What I don’t get is, how will she function as a mum with 2 kids after her ‘rest.’ Of drinking vodka , not sleeping and going away for a few days alone ! Do I sound bitter !? Well yes I am . Wouldn’t we all love a rest , where a magical fairy called Grandma just whisks the kids off ! 😂😩

Reactions: 5
So now she wants a break away somewhere....is she actually serious!!? I don't even know what to say anymore tbh

Reactions: 6
So now she wants a break away somewhere....is she actually serious!!? I don't even know what to say anymore tbh
Yep ! So sad isn’t it , at the same time don’t let me seem like I find parenting easy because it certainly isn’t . But how can some mothers just turn off the responsibility so easily !?

Hey all new on here but Think I’ve caught up with all the threads..

All been quiet tonight..

Reactions: 2

All been quiet tonight..
Hey and welcome, must if took a good few hours to read all the threads lol. Definitely a bit boring for a Saturday night, she's probably gone to bed because she didn't sleep last night

Hey and welcome, must if took a good few hours to read all the threads lol. Definitely a bit boring for a Saturday night, she's probably gone to bed because she didn't sleep last night
A week (isolating) 🤣🤣 started at the very beginning and boy what a good read..

Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is, how will she function as a mum with 2 kids after her ‘rest.’ Of drinking vodka , not sleeping and going away for a few days alone ! Do I sound bitter !? Well yes I am . Wouldn’t we all love a rest , where a magical fairy called Grandma just whisks the kids off ! 😂😩
Omg same! Mine have never been away from me 🤣 and ad much as they can be buggers I couldn't be without them. I must of expressed a million times that I need a break but I never ever ask anyone for help. I wanted kids and il raise them. I have no issue with parents having a night off, I wish I could bring myself to be without them for a few hours so me and my partner could go for a meal but we don't lol, we take them with us and we make memories along the way. It's the kids I feel for, I don't know how shan is doing it in honesty, I couldn't sit on live all day, full stop....never mind if god forbid my kids ever got taken (they wouldn't btw) but you know what I mean. The only advice I'd have for any parents who don't get a break and do struggle would be 'it's OK, it's normal to feel tired and it's okay to not always be doing something fun, kids will always remember your presence in their life' xx

All been quiet tonight..
Hello and welcome! Xx

I've just seen an insta post where she is saying she has messed up and made many mistakes... Which is fine we all do, I have made many in my time. BUT actions speak louder than words and the Shan that posts these 'inspiring' videos is not the Shan you see on a live. She should just be honest and say my kids aren't with me right now and I need to get my life on track. People will respect the honesty, will offer support and many will probably relate. My opinion is she is arrogant, selfish and out of touch with reality 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Shan's snakey mods are bullying other people again. Tattle doesn't let me copy links for some reason, but check out @crazylou_nellynou 's latest video. It's completely unrelated to Shan but I've seen crazylou support Shan in the past. Just shows how nasty her mods are.

Reactions: 7
Shan's snakey mods are bullying other people again. Tattle doesn't let me copy links for some reason, but check out @crazylou_nellynou 's latest video. It's completely unrelated to Shan but I've seen crazylou support Shan in the past. Just shows how nasty her mods are.
They’re disgusting. They’re literally like a little gang once one of them jumps on they all have to.

Even if someone is in the wrong, take it to the DMS. But those vile women don’t know how to do that, they like the attention and they like bullying vulnerable people.

Vile people, I dont understand how these peoples minds work, and most of them portray themselves from suffering mental health. There is no way anyone who truly suffers mental health would want to make another person feel so crappy

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a problem with links too. I’ve been doing screen shots lately and putting in as an attachment

So now she’s thinking about booking a few days away . Her kids are in care , she doesn’t work , she sleeps most of the day and drinks most nights and does drugs . She is living the high life and doesn’t deserve her kids . I don’t have any sympathy for her and whilst she may have mental health problems , I think she’s just a waste of space and I don’t see how people can support her .
I agree with you 100% there’s only so much help people can get and she’s had plenty of support and doesn’t care, and her cult of followers are just as bad encouraging her behaviour

Reactions: 3
How can she honestly feel justified in thinking she needs a break?

She's had nearly a months worth of a break. All day everyday all she does is drink, smoke, sleep and eat. She has no responsibilities right now to escape from.

She's living in her own little bubble, her world revolves around only herself.

Anyone on her live??? Just told her grandma....not poppy to.piss off!!!!! 🥺

Beat me to it!!
Yup everyone can see she needs help apart from her, I would be questioning my own state of mind if loads of different people were telling me the same thing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.