Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's official Shans lost the plot, she's doing a 24 hour charity live on the 19th April, as if there's going to be loads of donations but I'm loving the charity suggestions in the comments 😂
Rspca
Child line
Narcs anonymous ( made that one up)
Diabetes UK
Liabetes UK.( made that one up teew🤪)

Piss off shan...too little too late...all an act my fat backside😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Me watching her lives......people clearly must get their money easy to pay to talk in her lives!!
xT8qBvH1pAhtfSx52U.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Will she get the message that people are sick of her tit......anytime I have looked today no one is talking! Why is she keeping the live on??? What a melt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will she get the message that people are sick of her tit......anytime I have looked today no one is talking! Why is she keeping the live on??? What a melt!!
she bored everyone to death with her motivational speeches and quotes off google the other day 🤣 see her subs have gone down again 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boring!!
---
Why does she have to walk off the camera on every video and after every song on live, cringes me out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shann wants to do a 24hour charity live.....and she actually expects people to donate through her......
STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv.gif

---
She has to be trolling us with this tit......she only cares about herself!!
Screenshot_20230402_191916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to ask her when her children are older and they blame her for all their trauma will she actually accept it or will she deflect and blame everyone else

Reactions: 11
I would love to ask her when her children are older and they blame her for all their trauma will she actually accept it or will she deflect and blame everyone else
I honestly hope that when they're older they don't remember what shan done to them. And I hope they go to a family that's going to really look after them & love them more than they deserve!
---
I've just realised that last bit sounds horrible, what I meant to say was that I hope their new family will love them more than anyone else coups ever love them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly hope that when they're older they don't remember what shan done to them. And I hope they go to a family that's going to really look after them & love them more than they deserve!
---
I've just realised that last bit sounds horrible, what I meant to say was that I hope their new family will love them more than anyone else coups ever love them
Me too I hope they have all the support they need, and I hope to god they somehow don’t see all the stuff she’s said about them on tik tok

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not watched all day kids clubs and birthday parties you know normal persons life! Im too invested in #savechy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s funakly
Not watched all day kids clubs and birthday parties you know normal persons life! Im too invested in #savechy 🤣
She’s finally been saved hasn’t she? 🤣 what a mad few days. I think she was being drugged.

Reactions: 2
I cant stop thinking about poor Lenny. Its like she gets pleasure out of emotionally abusing him 😢. Everytime I see his sad face I see her kids sad faces. That poor dog knows she doesn't like him and there's duck all he can do about it. He deserves to be pampered and sat on someone's lap who's going to show him the love he desperately wants. Dogs are loyal and he will keep showing her love time and time again for nothing in return 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She loves playing mind games with these cryptic videos, that probably have no meaning or reason behind them

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She loves playing mind games with these cryptic videos, that probably have no meaning or reason behind them
I think she just adds random words. None of her videos make sense.

She's trying to make it look like she's playing us, it's all an "act".

Trying to justify the crappy behaviour because she is "acting".

Reactions: 5
Just ignore her cryptic videos, she likes to get people guessing. That's a how psychopathic Narc works. It gives them a sense of control and power, when infact deep inside she's a scared of the control she's lost and will continue to lose. 16 months she's had to sort her tit out but she gets herself deeper and deeper. One day she will realise what she's lost and figure out life isn't about movie characters and fake WWE bullshit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.