Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the soph thing a week ago now or two weeks. Can’t wait to see all those subs disappear from that drama.

Reactions: 5
Was the soph thing a week ago now or two weeks. Can’t wait to see all those subs disappear from that drama.
Last weekend I think?
God knows...I lose track with this freak!

Reactions: 4
F*CK me,.going to get her nails done now. Wha does she actually do all day. Crikey some of us have already done a day's bloody work as in cleaning, shopping,.mowering the lawn etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Still not got a new mop head I see 🤮 woman
---
When she gonna realise no one likes her anymore 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Shann maybe if you walked them more than once a day they won’t behave the way they do, probably glad to be out the stinking house 🤮

• Sick
Shan, Luna's just taking your advice...

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE A LITTLE BIT NAUGHTY

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think they will respond to her with her negative comments and then positive praise. They’re dogs you know Shann. They’re not human you witch. They don’t understand you. You silly cow.
---
Haha Shann is having to have a fake conversation with a member of the public 🤪 I wanted to shout at the screen to the woman “steal the dogs and run”

• Haha
As if there’s over 200 people in this live and no one is talking 😂😂 people really have now seen the ‘real shann’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t watching. Has she been to have her nails done already and had the same again as they’re rank

Flip, the videos about her on the fyp are wild!! Check out Tiktokscum2 I think it is!!
l3mZs1cSHEwgsgHxm.gif

• Haha
The Smurf is back
1680372637178.gif

---
Oooo she’s washing up and there are pots and pans and a colander that she’s washed 😂😂😂
Shann have you been eating girl!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Noticed how she’s a pink fan but I’ve never heard her play family portrait… I’m guessing that song triggers her 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quick drug pick there there was it Shan 🤔
Lenny got his payback for her not taking him on a 5 minute 'dog walk'.
Nice tit on the floor 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.