Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have people in this county suffering from ptsd from being in the army seeing and experiencing all sorts of trauma

We have women and men suffering from DV forced to leave their homes with nothing

We have people working with children with disabilities, and illnesses not knowing if they will live to see the next day…..

And then we have shannon telling us that she has PTSD Autism and god knows what else but having a dance in her kitchen then showing us power pint a to educate us on life ….. grow up seriously see the bigger picture!!! Move on!!! Get your kids back, get a job and have some purpose in life then maybe … just maybe you will stop having all this hate.

Rant over!!

Reactions: 12
Shann would be a good motivational speaker she says witches!!! ✌✌✌
Who is she talking too, someone tell me??she is chatting tit and no one is even speaking back to her...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shann would be a good motivational speaker she says witches!!! ✌✌✌
Who is she talking too, someone tell me??she is chatting tit and no one is even speaking back to her...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought this theres literally noone writing in the chat. Why this is dope even live hahahaha x

Something is going to happen surely. There are only 90 people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely loving this one woman weed party in a pitch black shed listening to Disney music

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Make that 75 wow 😯
---
Alice is having marmite on toast. Don’t mention food Alice!! You’ll be gone 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do those god awful wigs ever get a wash!?!? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
And why does she think every song in the world is about her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Im glad i dont live next door to her shes watching the tv like shes a 90 year old deaf women!
---
What goes through her head like honestly why would anyone want to sit on live with no interaction she genuinely has absolutely no one what a sad life

Well fuk me nothing has changed in the last 2-3 hours. I’m out for tonight. 😴😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.