Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she's serious when she starts using the word 'damn' duck off you knob

Go on then delete the app byeeee fucker
---
Limelight please your killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold at its best

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t want the limelight why is she telling 1.6k people alllllll her troubles. She needs to get off socials for good tbh. She’s not stable.

Reactions: 6
‘Do you want me to keep going.. do you want me to keep giving you my story’ NO thankyewwwww Shan. Please and go and tell it to a professional and get help!! 🫣

Reactions: 6
I've not watched this loony today , sounds like it's the same tit show. I bet she's crying because she's seen all the stitches and is trying to get sympathy.

Reactions: 3
Is it bad that I've been howling everytime that comedy stage filter kept doing the laughing when she was trying to tell a sob story and force tears out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know those people that go on mass murder sprees and they stand there preaching and ranting about how everyone’s done them wrong that’s why they’re doing it? That’s the vibes she’s giving me right now 😳 honestly she’s scary!!

Reactions: 11
You know those people that go on mass murder sprees and they stand there preaching and ranting about how everyone’s done them wrong that’s why they’re doing it? That’s the vibes she’s giving me right now 😳 honestly she’s scary!!
ME TOO I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling very uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
Im in the chat trying to not get blocked but trying to sly dig…. Lets play eye spy 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally this morning watched an old screen recording of this knob head spouting this same shite!
She thinks she's got new followers who haven't heard her bollocks before😡
Thanks shan for reminding me why I think you're an absolute narcissistis psycho twit!
She forgets to mention whilst whinging about her own alleged rubbish childhood that she's got two children of her own who have lived without her for 15months and who she hasn't seen in weeks, cos she's not fit to....she forgets they even existed .
Seriously I despise the witch😡
---
Im in the chat trying to not get blocked but trying to sly dig…. Lets play eye spy 🕵️‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.