Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she talking about mince again? She enjoyed that cottage pie a few weeks ago 😂
---
I have no sympathy when she’s hurting her own children

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to start setting weekly events for these things. It’s a regular scheduled programming.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had she been dropped on the head????? She’s not even making sense at this point it’s scary

• Haha
Of course nothings ever your fault!! And what about the children?! Come on tell everyone why you neglected your children....

Wow is this for real? This is new to me. Who isn’t her family? Who’s she on about? She’s very bitter and makes out she’s a tower of strength. That’s a lot of pain in there even if there are untruths in what she’s saying

Reactions: 2
I know people are concerned when she acts all erratic and weird but I’m more concerned by this kind of behaviour… 😬

Reactions: 5
I’m not normally a show off but would just like to say
I WAS RIGHT…. I KNEW RANTY SHANN WAS ON HER WAY.

Pretty sure I’m a phycologist at this point …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow is this for real? This is new to me. Who isn’t her family? Who’s she on about? She’s very bitter and makes out she’s a tower of strength. That’s a lot of pain in there even if there are untruths in what she’s saying
Grandma.. auntie.. dad.. who knows at this point! Could be everyone and anyone

Reactions: 3
Not Shan with her comedy show Yh it is comedy hun but not in a good way! Omg she doesn’t even make sense with anything she is saying and how the hell is she not had a heart attack all she’s been drinking today is monsters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.