Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brown nose subs watching the real smug Shan come out to play 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad I'm not watching if she's yet again abusing those dogs! Another call to the rspca pending..
---
Swear down shan should have been either swallowed. Wiped on the curtains or dripped down her mums leg the fact that was the best swimmer astounds me....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ranty Shann is just about to start I reckon….
How she's gone from 242k to 244k followers since soph was round absolutely boggles my brain. As she genuinely thinks they want to follow her because of all the content she posts 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How she's gone from 242k to 244k followers since soph was round absolutely boggles my brain. As she genuinely thinks they want to follow her because of all the content she posts 🫠
Shes a large creator don’t ya know 🤣🤣

she just admitted when’s getting hate she purposely does a cheeky grin to wind the haters up. I always knew she was doing it on purpose, quite surprised she admitted it tbh!

whose she ranting at? Her family? SS? She’s clearly trying to aim what she’s saying but I’m not sure who at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How did you know!! Is this because of ❄
She seems to have a pattern where she starts telling people how clever she is and putting the world to right the way she feels it should be and she gets more and more wound up and then suddenly boom she’ll be ranty shann. She’ll say things that don’t fit like ‘he won’t do that again’ when she preaches her sermons. Not sure if snow brings out Ranty Shann till the next day when she’s on a come down!

Reactions: 4
bleeping el pratty is gonna get blocked for mentioning paul o grady as its negative. Even said sorry i didnt mean to and she replies with 'i dont believe ya' WOW Shann incase you have forgot bleep day isnt till tomorrow 🙄
---
i see katies still licking Shanns hole. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Lewwwwna you’re not true Shan fam! Can dogs be narcissists? Asking for a friend 🤪

• Haha
Surely this sub called shann fan is taking the piss 😂 you deserve endless love shann I'm howling here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
poor lucy being ignored as per 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
---
ive had to turn her off i cant deal with this tit. Shann your a bleep and you chat a load of waffle. 😴😴😴 oh and p.s no one would want to be welcomed into your cunty narcy crappy shann fam ✌🏻

And you are pretty much describing yourself Shann bleeping el 🤦🏻‍♀️ cry me a river. Oh here come the crocodile tears...'you could be the reason they kill themself' did she not tell 2 people to unalive themself 2 days ago? 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.