Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her tit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!
I've never commented on here before but I've been reading since the beginning and followed the crusty wig wearer for god knows how long, so I'm finally commenting 🥳. Toothless is another I've followed for a long time, another child abusing scum bag! They all seem to have a similar trait, the ones who have their children removed by ss. Also to confirm the '5day' thing is infact Wrestlemania 39, as a huge wrestling fan myself that is what she will be banging on about as it's on Saturday and Sunday, it's the biggest event they do every year. So she's going to bang on about it for days when it's over 🙄. I love wrestling but wouldn't bore people to death with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also to add.....

HELLO FELLOW TATTLERS, & THANKYEWWW FOR HAVING ME HERE 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lewwwcy my respect for yeww lasted longer than I thought it would. Congratulations 🤪
I can’t watch this Shan, she makes me rage so much. The people up her ass in the comments are as bad as she is. Must be racist child abusers teww. bleeping wronguns the lot of them 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So out of alllll commenters she’s got 4 MAXIMUM who are actually standing by her 👀 all though I know one of them isn’t… Shan just thinks she is… for now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shan, can you please shut the door! We don't want to hear you pee 🤢 thankyewww.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She said earlier that if she blocks them.they don't get a refund and then she laughed I'm that true?

And TARA KERTI ATTFIELD is the vile abuser with 1 and half teefs! She's taking a break at the moment she's an absolute scum bag 👊

She said earlier that if she blocks them.they don't get a refund and then she laughed I'm that true?

And TARA KERTI ATTFIELD is the vile abuser with 1 and half teefs! She's taking a break at the moment she's an absolute scum bag 👊
im pretty sure ive seen people say theyve got refunds as they said they was blocked by the person

Reactions: 4
Hahaha 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't honestly think that is a good look!!!
Is she being serious???
Screenshot_20230329-161023_TikTok.jpg

---
DID SHE ACTUALLY JUST SAY "THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER WILL HAPPEN AT WRESTLE MANIA AND SHE CAN'T WAIT"........EH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT, YOU KNOW AS A MOTHER, THE BEST PRESENT WOULD BE TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN HOME.....
SHE REALLY IS A DISGRACE
PS SORRY FOR SHOUTING!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
I've never commented on here before but I've been reading since the beginning and followed the crusty wig wearer for god knows how long, so I'm finally commenting 🥳. Toothless is another I've followed for a long time, another child abusing scum bag! They all seem to have a similar trait, the ones who have their children removed by ss. Also to confirm the '5day' thing is infact Wrestlemania 39, as a huge wrestling fan myself that is what she will be banging on about as it's on Saturday and Sunday, it's the biggest event they do every year. So she's going to bang on about it for days when it's over 🙄. I love wrestling but wouldn't bore people to death with it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Also to add.....

HELLO FELLOW TATTLERS, & THANKYEWWW FOR HAVING ME HERE 🥰
Welcome to the shitshow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Listen to her slabbering away and no one even speaking to her in the live.....thats what needs to happen, people need to ignore her now so she has no "spotlight" to "shine in".....i astound myself at times! 🤣🤣🤣✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listen to her slabbering away and no one even speaking to her in the live.....thats what needs to happen, people need to ignore her now so she has no "spotlight" to "shine in".....i astound myself at times! 🤣🤣🤣✌✌
Maybe just maybe this walk has shown the few left supporting her just how vile she is
---
Maybe just maybe this walk has shown the few left supporting her just how vile she is
My bad spoke to soon ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
---

My bad spoke to soon ffs
You did speak to soon.....Sabina is back!! Sabina are you feeling ok?? All the standing up for Shann yesterday and she never acknowledged you at all!!

Who knew all you had to do was tell your dog to "woossaaa" himself and that was the training done!! She really is the fount of all knowledge isn't she!! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
You did speak to soon.....Sabina is back!! Sabina are you feeling ok?? All the standing up for Shann yesterday and she never acknowledged you at all!!

Who knew all you had to do was tell your dog to "woossaaa" himself and that was the training done!! She really is the fount of all knowledge isn't she!! 🙄🙄
Honestly she’s fudging vile her attitude towards the dogs today is another level. She’s clearly wanting a reaction because she’s saying stuff then looking at her phone smirking

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.