Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hyper today. She’s talking about us !! Exciting times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her tit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!
Another one that lost her kids because she abused them

Reactions: 3
Where have all these people come from in the comments? They weren’t defending her the other day? Has she paid a load of people to come support her or something?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her tit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!
She’s finally got her own thread on here. I can’t stand the beggy, gobby, self entitled cow. I hope she never gets those children back after watching what she did to them on lives 😡

Reactions: 3
Some of these.so called "supporters" are surely taking the piss out of her by trying to be kind. 😂

Reactions: 2
She needs that smug smile knocked off her face.....I'm not violent but she brings it out in me!!! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
I’m even more fascinated by her today. I’m quite new to her so I don’t know all of her sides.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.