Shann_adam #17 Up all night, smoking the green, Shann you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauty by sabina, cece, and danni pratt just wait till she turns on you .
---
She can never see anything wrong . Hope everyone unsubscribes now, and doesn't even bother interacting.

Reactions: 9
Knew she would block people today 🤣🤣🤣
Preachy Shan bores me shitless. Plus all the asslickers in the comments knock me sick. Can’t wait for her to turn on them so I can rub it in their faces 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's a brown-nose fest today. We'll get a rant about social or her family later. We tend to when sober Shan comes out. She's like clockwork.

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ some ppl there blowing smoke up her arse. Wait til they get turned on which they will happen eventually cos tha witch can't help herself

Reactions: 4
Some people say I’m a big creator 🤣🤣🤣

You have followers because you’re a car crash that we can’t help but slow down and watch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Shann's latest video.....eh what? Does she actually read her own shite!!

Oh she's had enough of the nasty comments and the truth ones just leaving people blowing smoke up her arse. I can't stick pins in my eyes today because I have to work so Im out witches, can't stick her and her stupid laugh, miming and ugly mug!! ✌✌✌✌
ghuvaCOI6GOoTX0RmH.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rumour has it cheesestring hasn't actually been blocked and is just waiting for "off her face" Shan to return...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her tit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!

Reactions: 10
There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her tit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!
She sounds attractive 🤣🤣
But yes , we will all be waiting as we know it will happen . Last week D..., Steph and some others all were up her arse but it didn't take long for her to show her true colours and them to see the light .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.