Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning witches, Happy Sunday 🥰...thank you for the dedication last night to the tit show!
I konked out about 1am.....had enough of her voice and her tit by that time anyway!
Oh she ain't popular on the fyp this morning.

Those poor dogs need removed from her care asap!! 🥺😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Morning immature witches. Most of my screen recordings failed 😭. Luckily all the best bits are all over the fyp 🤣. Sorry for the let down 😢
Don't worry 🤪it's all there teeew see...crazy, evil witch 😡
---
Did she give the dogs the stuffing?! That’s so dangerous if they eat it!!😱😱😱
Yep...thought it was hilarious....the freak😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shan will need to do some damage control this week 🤣. Hands down the most insane night we’ve had so far in Shan land. So glad Soph is ok. Must be so humiliating but I hope she knows everyone is on her side. Other than the stupid subs that think Shan can do no wrong 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shan will need to do some damage control this week 🤣. Hands down the most insane night we’ve had so far in Shan land. So glad Soph is ok. Must be so humiliating but I hope she knows everyone is on her side. Other than the stupid subs that think Shan can do no wrong 🙄
I feel so bad for her ( soph)
Letting her speak to her jn that way...its scary to think manages to get under people's skin like that 😢.
We knew the "friendship" would go belly up....but Jesus...that was off the scale..even for Shan!...
On reflection, I genuinely, hand on heart think she could seriously hurt someone, I think she's a psychopath..I keep saying it I know, but she one scary, evil individual!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Letting her speak to her jn that way...its scary to think manages to get under people's skin like that 😢.
We knew the "friendship" would go belly up....but Jesus...that was off the scale..even for Shan!...
On reflection, I genuinely, hand on heart think she could seriously hurt someone, I think she's a psychopath..I keep saying it I know, but she one scary, evil individual!
I absolutely agree, I said it last night, if that had happened to me, I would have been a bit shook up, she had no emotion, just kept smirking???? Dangerous dangerous vile thing😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I absolutely agree, I said it last night, if that had happened to me, I would have been a bit shook up, she had no emotion, just kept smirking???? Dangerous dangerous vile thing😡
Exactly , me too, shes shown just how evil she is....that poor girl,shan knows who to prey on certain people, thats why she has the die hard subs that she has...its shocking and scary to think nothing can be done!.
She's devoid of emotion..not seen her children in weeks and looking like not likely to again..thank god!
Lost her car...and probs her licence!..just nothing phases her...nothing😡.
Wonder how she will react if she does lose parental responsibility for the children amd then loses her home...how will she react then i wonder?
It's like watching a horror film unfolding, not knowing what she is actually capable of and what is coming next😡😡
Seems trivial compared to what she did to Sophie, but watching her cut that teddy up and throw it to the dogs freaked me right out after what we had already witnessed😳

• Heart
This describes Shan to a T 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Watched some of the tit show last night. And caught some on FYP. Wow. Certainly didn’t expect that last night!
Seems that her mood changed as soon as Soph said that she might not be able to go out as no insulin. Shann got it in her head it was all planned and set up and just went crazy?! She’ll find her bag today I’m sure. I’m keeping an eye out for it when she finally emerges from her pit.

It was similar to when she was on live with her kids. The way she spoke to soph last night. Her voice change. Well spoken and stern. I remember her saying to R ‘I am the authority figure you must respect me’ and she nearly said a similar thing to Soph last night.

Wonder what Shann we will get today. It can’t beat the show she put on last night.

Thanks for the follow I appreciate that
Thank you for sharing the live
Squirrel
Thanks for the heart, I appreciate that

I thank you for nothing Shann. You are vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg her face is evil,she is a vile person. Who does she think she is,she needs knocking down a peg or 2.

Reactions: 8
Watching stuff on fyp….

‘there was a white bag somewhere’
‘there was a white bag on the side’

nah man she just wanted to be a cvnt her facisl expressions said it all

Reactions: 5
whats the bets she will come on live later and say it was all an act or something? people wont forget this so easily shann 😏

Reactions: 7
She is literally devoid of any emotion at all!! She said herself last night...."you won't get to me". She doesn't give 2 shits about anything only herself. Who looses their children and their car and acts like everything in the garden is rosey everyday!! 🤯🤯

She is literally devoid of any emotion at all!! She said herself last night...."you won't get to me". She doesn't give 2 shits about anything only herself. Who looses their children and their car and acts like everything in the garden is rosey everyday!! 🤯🤯
she is mentally ill. no matter how much she says she isnt she 10000% is. Not normal behaviour of a perfectly sane person!
---
I noticed that sub D that was arse licking , backed off last night as well.
yeah she told Shann a few home truths 🤣 that racheal realised aswell i think but we shall see if shes bk to licking her ars again today and i wonder how lucy will be 🤔

Reactions: 7
She is dangerous. She’s the type of human to kill someone and not care at all. No remorse.

That last night was terrible, I was actually scared for Sophie and if I knew the address I would of called 101. That could of turned into something completely different and Shann would of had blood on her hands.

not that she would of cared and would of turned it around to her being the victim somehow.

Reactions: 12
She is dangerous. She’s the type of human to kill someone and not care at all. No remorse.

That last night was terrible, I was actually scared for Sophie and if I knew the address I would of called 101. That could of turned into something completely different and Shann would of had blood on her hands.

not that she would of cared and would of turned it around to her being the victim somehow.
wouldnt be suprised if she shows up on 'making of a murderer' or something!!! can see it in her eyes. cant inagin how her kids must have felt living with that! Glad soph got home safe poor wonen!
---
Lucys been told by people in sophs comments!! lets see if she actually listens!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.