Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a towel and some twit still gifting! 😑😑😑😑
---
Is no one even speaking to her!! I'm fuming even looking at her tbh!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Lenny barking desperate to go out by the sounds of things… probably hasn’t been out all day as it looks like she’s just got up and out of bed, she’s told him he’ll be able to go out soon but he’s alright πŸ™„πŸ™„ Hope he shits all over her sofa!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
bleeping tit in a bucket (literally) in shanns case..cant believe its live πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ the audacity. 2.3k wow
---
acting shocked shes on the fyp and then says theres a positive in everything? sorry? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Positive being on the fyp? Ermmm I don’t think so shan πŸ˜‚. You’ve got maybe 3/4 supporters in your live and 2500 people who don’t like you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry Shann there is no positive in you being a crappy Mum, a crappy friend and just an allround shitting person in general!

She really doesn't give 2 shits like does she! 😑😑😑

• Angry
Seriously??
What is wrong with having a nice bath, sticking the tv on, cooking a nice roast and chilling on a Sunday πŸ˜‚
This whole tiktok thing needs to stop! I hope it does get banned, world has gone insane.

Reactions: 10
I've never ever been worried angry with someone I don't even know!! How vile is that thing last night. That poor bloody girl got it in the neck because of that thing narcissist behavior absolutely disgusting beyond..

Not bring funny that girl has diabetes etc why the duck would she even nick a bag of coke for duck sake..

She was really ill had a hypo shan didn't like it so she made out she nicked her bag..

Funny how she has t been on live today!
---
Ohhh shes live! Like nothing happened wrong'un

Reactions: 7
One person commenting nice things, everyone else is calling her out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
smug as anythinf and laughing as per πŸ™„ she is literally the vilest bleep ive ever come cross in my life and ive come across a lot of cunts in my 28 years on this earth 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she is laughing at the comments about the dogs eating the stuffing.......she is a hateful witch!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

• Angry
someone asked if she said sorry....clearly dont know shann well, she never apologises because shes never wrong thankyewww

this bleep should have been wiped on the curtains instead of being born...call me horrible but seriously. ive had enough πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I was hoping she would come on live and nobody would bother with her because they were disgusted with her but instead she’s loving all the attention 😩

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.