Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still live in the dark whispering " yeah im ok" shann you are far from ok !
---
4.30am and still has 370 people in her live !

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The ‘white’ bag contained her bank card 🤔 was it a white baggy Shan ❄ 💳 👃🏼
---
Saw a comment to say Soph had posted and was home and well

Last edited:
What a bloody night 😳 I've seen Soph has posted on her page that she's ok and got home safe.

ShitShowannon never fails to disappoint.

What a bloody night 😳 I've seen Soph has posted on her page that she's ok and got home safe.

ShitShowannon never fails to disappoint.
I’ve not even been sleep yet that’s some freaking dedication! Oh well best get up and get the fry up for kids on go have a lovely Sunday everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ just caught up on the tit show 🙈 I missed it all. It seems like she was a right bleep towards her so called mate, what a twit!!! Hope tha Soph is ok anybody know if she is and if she got her insulin ok ?

Reactions: 5
Last night was absolutely vile. The bag was never stolen nor did she think it was. You could see in her face as soon as Soph said she possibly had to go to hospital to get her insulin that Shann was not having any of it. She didn’t want to go to the hospital because it didn’t benefit HER and so had to find a way to get rid of Soph. She couldn’t outright refuse because that would be shown to all those people so she had to twist it, make herself the victim so she had a reason to kick her out. She is an evil selfish cow, never seen anything like it. Her poor children
---
Jesus Christ just caught up on the tit show 🙈 I missed it all. It seems like she was a right bleep towards her so called mate, what a twit!!! Hope tha Soph is ok anybody know if she is and if she got her insulin ok ?
She posted on tiktok that she’s home and safe about 4 hours ago x

Last night was absolutely vile. The bag was never stolen nor did she think it was. You could see in her face as soon as Soph said she possibly had to go to hospital to get her insulin that Shann was not having any of it. She didn’t want to go to the hospital because it didn’t benefit HER and so had to find a way to get rid of Soph. She couldn’t outright refuse because that would be shown to all those people so she had to twist it, make herself the victim so she had a reason to kick her out. She is an evil selfish cow, never seen anything like it. Her poor children
---

She posted on tiktok that she’s home and safe about 4 hours ago x
Whats her tik tok name?

Worst thing is, when you type in Soph's username (can't post it here as not got enough followers) into the search, a video of Shan's comes up from August last year where she's sent her a card with a lovely message inside... And this is the way Shan treats her. Wow.

• Wow
Imagine treating someone like that. The way she spoke to her was absolutely disgusting. My brothers a type 1. If he lost insulin he’d have spare at home as he’d only carry what he needed, so Shan saying you’d think she’d be rushing to hospital (making out she was lying)… Not necessarily she was obviously just trying to get home! However it can be dangerous to let her be going out on her own, especially at night if she needed insulin and didn’t have any, she could have ended up very poorly - did Shan care? NO! ‘You can get yourself home’. She’s so vile, no sympathy. No checking if she’s ok. Just pissed off she’s had to leave so is being spiteful and making up crap. Making out she turned her down for a relationship as well so the girl was butt hurt 🤪 as bloody if Shan. Lucky escape more like for Soph.
What a bleep you are!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Worst thing is, when you type in Soph's username (can't post it here as not got enough followers) into the search, a video of Shan's comes up from August last year where she's sent her a card with a lovely message inside... And this is the way Shan treats her. Wow.

Just horrific behaviour and implying early in the live that she hardly knew her too😡
The tit show carried on and her cutting the head off that Teddy later on, shows what an evil twisted witch she is.
Cuts the head off a soft toy and throws the contents around the kitchen for the dogs ...wharped doesn't come close!
Who even does that or thinks of doing it...?
I'm completely lost for more words right now...I believe she is an actual psychopath, capable of anything!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Morning immature witches. Most of my screen recordings failed 😭. Luckily all the best bits are all over the fyp 🤣. Sorry for the let down 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she actually turned Shan down? Shan got all ‘dressed up’ and I think she thought this Sophie liked her, to be inviting her round her house and then suddenly flip like that, we all know she behaves like this when she doesn’t get her way. Her behaviour after and the rest of the night is clearly because she’s pissed off as well 🙄

I hope everyone sees her behaviour from last night and nobody else goes anywhere near her!

It's truly shocking, implying early on in the live that she hardly knew her too!.
Once again showannon preying on the vulnerable.( wh

Just horrific behaviour and implying early in the live that she hardly knew her too😡
The tit show carried on and her cutting the head off that Teddy later on, shows what an evil twisted witch she is.
Cuts the head off a soft toy and throws the contents around the kitchen for the dogs ...wharped doesn't come close!
Who even does that or thinks of doing it...?
I'm completely lost for more words right now...I believe she is an actual psychopath, capable of anything!
Did she give the dogs the stuffing?! That’s so dangerous if they eat it!!😱😱😱

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.