Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I’m not massively assed about the bag. It’s how she treated her so called friend during a potential medical emergency. I highly doubt Soph would steal a bag with nothing but a bank card with no money in the account and a driving licence Shan will be losing soon enough 🤣

Reactions: 8
Tbh I’m not massively assed about the bag. It’s how she treated her so called friend during a potential medical emergency. I highly doubt Soph would steal a bag with nothing but a bank card with no money in the account and a driving licence Shan will be losing soon enough 🤣
she offered for shann to look in her bag...if she stole it surely she wouldnt do that. i think Shann switched coz she knew soph wouldnt of been sble to go out

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the scratch card!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2:38am the nutter still live WTF I need sleep 🤣
---
2:38am the nutter still live WTF I need sleep 🤣
---
Sick cow cutting her kids teddy up with a knife for the dogs laughing 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those poor dogs need saving from her ..it breaks my heart..cut the head off then threw the stuffing everywhere and laughed as lenny ran round eating it😡😡😡
I’ve got the full lot screen recorded as she was talking about “Lenny wanting Luna va***a” saying it like he’s a predator 🤬 he’s a puppy for gods sake!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What an eventful night. Not in a million years did I think a quiet Saturday night would be so much fun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lady is asking for advice on pain. This is shans responce 😳

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What an eventful night. Not in a million years did I think a quiet Saturday night would be so much fun
Came home from work for a quiet and early night and dear god!
She isn't even finished yet..after cutting the Teddy up and throwing the insides about, she's now outside smoking a joint, laughing and talking to herself😡
The bag is history!!!
I'm throwing the towel in and watching no more...Night witches 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.