Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think of the positives, at least nobody got called a narcissist in Cleethorpes tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey I’ve missed so much lately! So glad you lot keep us up to date! 😂👏🏻

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the lady on live now talking about Shan? She’s apparently in touch with that Sophie. The lady is fuming - there is 500 watching

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am watching a live with a lady trying to help a girl Shann has kicked out of her house tonight??
what’s happened!
a girl called sophie . She is on her way home in a taxi apparently costing her £150 !!
---
Has anyone seen the lady on live now talking about Shan? She’s apparently in touch with that Sophie. The lady is fuming - there is 500 watching
I am watching it x
---
Just gone back on and the live has ended

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am watching a live with a lady trying to help a girl Shann has kicked out of her house tonight??
what’s happened!
a girl called sophie . She is on her way home in a taxi apparently costing her £150 !!
---

I am watching it x
---
Just gone back on and the live has ended
Who's live is it???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.