Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting on an update about Soph. I see people in the chat saying she’s not ok but she’s safe. What a wild night 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi huns new to Shans tattle thread. I f hate this girl with a passion and I’m glad I found tattle when I did 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway, she looks like a literal ‘lady boy’ with that wig tonight. The attitude on it as well disgusts me. Her kids are better off far far away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe I have to go and miss this tit show of a live! But can’t wait to catch up tomorrow already - keep posting updates guys and dolls - you’re doing gods work here ✌night!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Shan tit in a bucket… I was only gone an hour and half.. how have you got though 9 pages!!! Let me go catch up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladyannejayne.....I know why you support Shann, cos you are a tit mother as well so do us all a favour and belt up! Worry about sorting yourself out instead of people who are calling Shann out on her tit!!

Reactions: 12
who the hell is this smelly woman trying to bully our hairy 🙄 go wash your feet love and look after your boys before they get taken too
Another child abuser she literally bullies her son on live she’s disgusting! She can’t have a c**k to shove in her gob tonight 😂 she does OF

Reactions: 5
Aww Shan you know you love us 🤣🤣🤣
---
Aww Hairy Shan respects yewww

• Haha
Reactions: 9
None of this on tattle would offend her. She’s mentally incapable. She doesn’t have the ability to assess herself or think of the bigger picture. She’s unwell

Reactions: 7
Everyone loves Hairy 😂 Shan definitely reads here and pisses herself laughing. She can't keep her face straight enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.