Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh on her Instagram cheffy has waded in on the apology video saying animal abuse is wrong. Someone asked what she did. Cheffy replied with what happened and Shann replied ‘that’s a lie’ I mean cheffy has her issues that’s for sure (which she does admit in the post) so for her to look down on Shann is shocking!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oooooh on her Instagram cheffy has waded in on the apology video saying animal abuse is wrong. Someone asked what she did. Cheffy replied with what happened and Shann replied ‘that’s a lie’ I mean cheffy has her issues that’s for sure (which she does admit in the post) so for her to look down on Shann is shocking!!
Can't stand Cheffy. Really don't like her, but had a look on her insta and she's right to call her out.

She was replying to Ginger, don't know if anybody knows Ginger on tiktok, she's alright, she's quite fair but tends to like everybody and even she's said Shann is disgusting!

Reactions: 8
Can't stand Cheffy. Really don't like her, but had a look on her insta and she's right to call her out.

She was replying to Ginger, don't know if anybody knows Ginger on tiktok, she's alright, she's quite fair but tends to like everybody and even she's said Shann is disgusting!
She's a coward why not call her out on tiktok ? Because right now it's not serving her purpose . Both vile little narcissists.

Reactions: 10

Madly I’ve just come across cheffy the last few weeks. At first I liked her and what I thought she stood for. Then she went completely looped da loopy and I can’t quite work her out! No idea who ginger is. Is they are Shann level I can’t cope with them. My brain hurts enough following showannon I can’t cope with no more!!

Just remembered it was cheffy birthday and shann stitched her. That’s how I know of her.

Reactions: 6
Waking up to cat tit on her mat and dog piss in her living room 🤢🤢🤢 under that laminate is gonna stink to high heaven. Poor animals.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t like to wake up to that. Maybe treat your dogs better shan & you wouldn’t have this problem. Absolute vile cretin.

• Heart
Why doesn't she buy a new mop or 2/3 new mops , there's no way that 1 cleans anything 🤮

• Sick
Is that bleeping dog still not potty trained 😂
It's awful. She's had him a year or more, why's she not spending more time on training him,rather than prancing about in her Ozzy Osbourne fancy dress costume. Poor animal 😞
---
Imagine paying £5 to sit and stare at her wall...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe take them for better walks then? Let them out more and they wouldn’t piss and tit in your living room 🤢🤢 you go to the toilet whenever you want.. your animals need too aswell, they can’t hold it in for 15 hours 🙄 pull ur face all you like but it’s ur fault ur house stinks

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Infuriating the way she treats those animals :(
So now she doesn’t shop at Tesco coz it’s blue and too expensive 🤣 so she uses hello fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️ head

• Haha
If she spent less time on TT and pratting about and actually trained them properly and let them outside to actually do a pee they wouldn't be doing it all over the bloody house!
She is disgusting!! 😡😡
---
Infuriating the way she treats those animals :(
So now she doesn’t shop at Tesco coz it’s blue and too expensive 🤣 so she uses hello fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️ head
That's because she doesn't eat anything so she doesn't need to do a shop a few hello fresh meals will do her inbetween smoking! Complete twit!!

• Haha
To the sub that Shan was rude to when you said you help your mum with your little brother on the weekends to let your mum rest. Ignore her being negative. She’s just jealous she’s no longer and mum and is just an egg doner. It’s a lovely thing for you to do for your mum 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How can she judge anyone on getting up early with their little brother while their mum has a lie in coz she works while she doesn’t even have her own kids! bleeping knob.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.