Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love for her to crash and mess up her car- not be hurt or hurt anyone else but just for a bit of karma .

Reactions: 4
Luna is definitely trying to escape out the car window 🤣. Don’t blame you babes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she end the live or did tik tok . I reported it as well ,hope lots of others did. She was reading comments and pissing around with songs .

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Did she end the live or did tik tok . I reported it as well ,hope lots of others did. She was reading comments and pissing around with songs .
She was banned. It said "discontinued" which means banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
I reported too. I hateeeee driving with distractions with an absolute passion. Selfish witch. IT TAKES A SECOND! To ruin someone’s life.

Reactions: 8
We need some thread suggestions you immature witches and bastards ♥

• Haha
Bella Queenie her new no 1 fan will be seething! Has anyone seen top bum hole licker Mel recently ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bella Queenie her new no 1 fan will be seething! Has anyone seen top bum hole licker Mel recently ?
Yeah she’s been in peoples stitches. Hopefully she’s seen the light. Now we need the other idiots too. Lewwwcy won’t ever not support Shan though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she’s LIVE again I take it no meal out with ya self then ???? Tiktok before anything she said banned for minutes
Because she didn’t turn her camera around ummm NO ! Driving one hand vaping singing animals in the car and could cause an accident I think luv ! Oh and weather conditions

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.