Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You say it how it is? So you do think your kids are cunts then? You do want to murder your ex, your dad and your grandma? Good to know 😳

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow Papa Blaze you of all people defending a child abusing narcissist. Who cares about Shans mental health when she's abused her kids, her family, her animals, her exs, her friends and then admit to acting and proving a point. Sit down baldy and think about what she has done to every breathing thing around her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People don’t seem to grasp that the more they excuse her behaviour, the less likely she will change. I mean she won’t change anyway as she’s a narcissist through and through. But excusing it because she has “bad mental health” is bleeping ridiculous. When does it end? What does she have to do for people to wake up and stop defending her? She’s been racist, admitted to abusing her children on purpose to prove a point, threatened murder, abused her dogs to prove a point. She is scum and the sooner you enablers realise that the better. Dickheads 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow what a clout chasing prick papa blaze is....always was up and down about him, but soz pal, you're a twit!!
Mental health my arse😡😡
We've watched the tit show, not for the fun of it,( though it is hilarious a lot of the time!) but because we care about HER CHILDREN AND ANIMALs, something she doesn't do!
We've even supported her, defended her!
You weren't thinking of her mental health when you slagged her off and called her a c*nt!
Hope you read here, you absolute dick head😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She let the dogs drink out of her mug and then carried on drinking the tea herself 😳🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why on earth is she on live letting the dogs drink her cup of tea??? No wonder Lenny has been shitting everywhere!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thought she was off for a meal with herself 🤣 LIVE AGAIN she really is addicted to TIKTOK & GIFTS

• Haha
And it’s obviously from last night started by saying good evening yet posted 10 minutes ago …don’t believe a word she says!
---
View attachment 1983757
---

Not meant in the way it was said 🤣 LIAR it was said exactly how you said it!
I don't follow Shann at all, this video came up on my Fy and to be honest the music playing over what she was saying was lost on me. She is a pretty lady, I wish she would ditch the wigs they make her look crazy. I have no idea about her story other than she seems to always have drama and that is one thing I do not need in my life.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow Shann at all, this video came up on my Fy and to be honest the music playing over what she was saying was lost on me. She is a pretty lady, I wish she would ditch the wigs they make her look crazy. I have no idea about her story other than she seems to always have drama and that is one thing I do not need in my life.
Well she’s a child abusing, dog abusing, racist who threatened to murder 3 people the other day 🙃. She’s also ugly from the inside out

Reactions: 13
Well she’s a child abusing, dog abusing, racist who threatened to murder 3 people the other day 🙃. She’s also ugly from the inside out
Oh NO, she should not be allowed on the APP, but then TT seems to allow almost anything. Your Pic lol.

Reactions: 2
Same never followed her used to see her come up and watch silently for 5 minutes if that but I found her very depressing and narcissistic recent events I’ve watched and she’s bought it all on herself the name calling of her children was the last straw she’s VILE

Reactions: 4
Why am I surprised that she’s fed her dogs a supermarket sandwich full of things they can’t eat? She fed them onion a few weeks ago. Is this why you’ve gone through so many dogs in the past few years? You’ve killed them giving them food they can’t eat? 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That Papa Blaze has made me so cross , before he did his video , he maybe should have looked into this knob head and what she has done . Not just the c**t video , but everything . He referred to her having a meltdown and saying it on live, which she didn't, it was a video. So he obviously hasn't watched it properly. Tik tok has such thickos on honestly ! . Glad Adam Oakley has pulled him up .
---
Why am I surprised that she’s fed her dogs a supermarket sandwich full of things they can’t eat? She fed them onion a few weeks ago. Is this why you’ve gone through so many dogs in the past few years? You’ve killed them giving them food they can’t eat? 🙄
This is the person who let her kids eat raw potato on live, whilst shouting at them to say please and thank you .

Reactions: 4
Parking in parent and child because her dogs are her children right now 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Driving whilst on live 🙄 I no lots of creators do it but I’m pretty sure it’s illegal.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.