Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she judge anyone on getting up early with their little brother while their mum has a lie in coz she works while she doesn’t even have her own kids! bleeping knob.
Jealous because she will never get to get up with her children again. Remember Shan allows no negativity in her lives 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jealous because she will never get to get up with her children again. Remember Shan allows no negativity in her lives 🤪
Nail on the head with the egg donor reference...she's nothing more and never will be😡

Reactions: 8
I hope all these subs she's rude too get a refund. TikTok will soon get sick of refunding everyone, and then take the subscription option away from her.
Management gone..
Subscribers gone...
Oh dear Shannon, you best get back at the pub for a couple of hours love.

Reactions: 10
The way she neglects those dogs, in terms of toileting etc just makes you wonder how she used to neglect her kids . Especially as we know that really she didn't volunteer them to be taken really.

• Sad
Talking about committing murder just rolls of the tongue with smelly egg donor

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:

Lock your doors before egg donor breaks into your gaff, yeww stink Shan go have a bafffff 🛁

• Haha
Thread title suggestion:

Lock your doors before egg donor breaks into your gaff, yeww stink Shan go have a bafffff 🛁
Love it!!
---
Thread title suggestion:

Yeww stink🤣🤣🤣
---
So glad you've healed shan
Wasn't you that called you babies c*nts
Wasn't you that threatened to wipe out three narcs off the face of the earth?
Not you that abuses those dogs,especially Lenny on a daily basis, except when you're pretending to be the dog whisperer for your bat tit crazy fans?
Not you that thinks your a cat/ladybird?
duck off...till the next time the true Shan comes out😡
Oh, and the Queen is no longer with us....thankyew!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She really is a sad individual, I see a lot of people on fyp are saying no one is talking about her children....they are talking about her calling them what she did.....I can't even type it!!!
Why are people still subscribing to her.....What is the world coming to, let me off please!!!🤔🤔🤔
---
I don't know how she shows her face tbh!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Top gifter just been called negative for telling her to be careful Swinging a hoop round her neck. Tell me how grateful she is for all those gifts now Toni?
And telling everyone to ‘share the love’ and follow the gifters, you follow them shan they not gifting us there gifting you, they don’t want us to follow them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why her house is covered in dog tit and piss. She has a garden let them out if you can't be arsed walking them. She doesn't tend to their basic needs just like her children's I guess. I can't bare to watch her lately she is a smug bleep who is completely deluded into thinking she is some powerful queen...

Shan you have no family, no kids, no friends, no job, no life, no social life. You stare at a phone dressed up like a bleeping clown doing the same dance moves on repeat. Your bleeping boring, your not powerful or strong. Many people like myself have been through horrific things. I have been sectioned three times I struggle every day but you know what keeps me going .. my KIDS oh and my 7 animals all of which are spoilt and adored. Grow the duck up stop thinking your someone important that helps so many people. Oh and please give the dancing a break you look constipated

• Heart
Just to clarify, when she says she is a ladybird...

I genuinely can't tell if she means she identifies as one or not. She's that mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.