Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she admitted in the past to doing other things apart from smoking?
Last year she dropped a coke packet on live whilst answering the door to a paramedic doing a wellness check. It went straight on tattle so she’s been careful ever since πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last year she dropped a coke packet on live whilst answering the door to a paramedic doing a wellness check. It went straight on tattle so she’s been careful ever since πŸ˜‚
Oh the memories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ instant reminder of bogtrotter and her fishy kebab on Shans sofa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh what a night🀣🀣🀣
Good old Brucey bogtrotter, saved the day 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the memories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ instant reminder of bogtrotter and her fishy kebab on Shans sofa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m starting to think… the smell was Shan. She couldn’t get rid of it for ages. And now we know she has beef burger pits, it’s got to be ShanBurglers stench 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I NEED TO SEE THIS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im still a few pages behind but i HAD to share this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its so much funnier than the one i shared the other day. Enjoy πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.