Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing what you can find out when everyone in a small town hates the same person 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh surprise surprise we are back to 'I was proving a point' I abuse dogs and kids to prove points. Shan duck right off with that rubbish. Who or why are you actually proving a point to. You do realise that makes you 100% psychotic to do things like that deliberately and admit it was deliberate. Weird weird behavior. Do yourself a favour and stand in front of the mirror and practice saying I AM A PSYCHOTIC NARCISSIST

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh surprise surprise we are back to 'I was proving a point' I abuse dogs and kids to prove points. Shan duck right off with that rubbish. Who or why are you actually proving a point to. You do realise that makes you 100% psychotic to do things like that deliberately and admit it was deliberate. Weird weird behavior. Do yourself a favour and stand in front of the mirror and practice saying I AM A PSYCHOTIC NARCISSIST
Definitely !
The fact she abuses her kids and her dogs to prove a point?
That makes her pure evil in my eyes😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The twats that are TSF are as bad as her in my eyes!! Paying to support someone who has openly admitted to abusing both her children and pets on a live to "prove a point" (still non the wiser what the point actually is like) and can sit there blowing smoke up her arse as if she is the great messiah himself!?!
Make that make sense!! 🤯🤯😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
As if she’s paid £100 for that wig to look like Ozzy Osbourne 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn't stomach her this morning....and I had a work meeting anyway, how very dare they book a meeting when I am invested in a narc on TT!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣
---
So after slagging everyone off this week she is starting on a university now!!! So know the uni didn't understand her MH.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs what did the people at uni do to be called cunts? 😬😂

So to summarise…

Her family = cunts
Her exes = cunts
Her ex friends = cunts
Her dogs = cunts
Her poor innocent children also = cunts
Social services = cunts
Now the uni = cunts

Does she not just stop and look back and think.. oh hang on, all these people can’t all be wrong, maybe I’m the massive bleep and I need to change?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll just sit in me woossah chair ( looking like mortisha on crack!)and do a tik tok calling the uni c*nts and say they tried to break me , cos I missed them out of my carnage live the other day
Thankyew🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs what did the people at uni do to be called cunts? 😬😂

So to summarise…

Her family = cunts
Her exes = cunts
Her ex friends = cunts
Her dogs = cunts
Her poor innocent children also = cunts
Social services = cunts
Now the uni = cunts

Does she not just stop and look back and think.. oh hang on, all these people can’t all be wrong, maybe I’m the massive bleep and I need to change?! 🙄
Essentially anyone who doesn’t fall for her fake nice personality and sees her for who she is is a bleep. When actually the only bleep in the situation is Shan. She’s abused quite literally everyone around her but somehow she’s the only victim in all this 😂😂😂. She’s so deluded it’s hilarious

• Haha
Essentially anyone who doesn’t fall for her fake nice personality and sees her for who she is is a bleep. When actually the only bleep in the situation is Shan. She’s abused quite literally everyone around her but somehow she’s the only victim in all this 😂😂😂. She’s so deluded it’s hilarious
Anything that moves , speaks, breathes, looks in her direction is a c*nt!!
She's bat tit crazy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comments are back on on most of her vids. Can’t wait to read them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.