Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me reading this thread....you lot are the best!! 🥰🥰🥰
I was just thinking the same, some funny fuckers!
Also,questioning the fact I said she's bat tit crazy, as in, if she does have MH issues that account for this behaviour then that's a bit harsh!.
Then reminded myself, this is showannon and she's just a nasty, evil, narcissistic witch!
She labelled us immature witches a life time ago...we can't let her down at this stage in the "game"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the same, some funny fuckers!
Also,questioning the fact I said she's bat tit crazy, as in, if she does have MH issues that account for this behaviour then that's a bit harsh!.
Then reminded myself, this is showannon and she's just a nasty, evil, narcissistic witch!
She labelled us immature witches a life time ago...we can't let her down at this stage in the "game"🤣
Oh yeah....its all just to "prove a point" in the game of life that Shan appears to be playing don't worry 🤣🤣.
We know everyone is a ballbag apart from her!!
I'm happy to be an immature witch any day over what she is!!
---
Popcorn at the ready...

Creased!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably won’t be at Hull college much longer once they see her murder threats, dog abuse and child abuse 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s live now and oh my god she’s lost the plot, someone sent her a link to a video and she’s lost it and gone on and on about it saying she was blocking her for not being a positive person and she needs to learn about positivity. This person actually paid to subscribe too 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anna babes request a refund for your subscription!
Shan lied. She did kick Lenny. And she threw a bucket at him. It’s all over the fyp! Shan only kicked off as she knows she did it 😂😂😂

• Angry
Poor Luna wanting her to play with her and she just ignored her and would rather “perform” for her “audience” 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
As a nurse I’ve worked with many patients with MH issues, from mild to severe and everything in between and I just feel it’s all a put on act. Trying to act manic. She’s not showing the usual indicators. It’s not a one fits all but naaaa I don’t buy it.
Also who told her she could sing? This singing through her nose thing is so annoying.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea how she can be on tiktok live happy as Larry without a care in the world. She’s not seen the kids in over a week so they’re probably confused. She’s threatened to murder people. Abused Lenny. And she literally doesn’t care because she’s blamed it on everyone else and said it was an act. Never bleeping despised anyone more in my life. She is absolutely vile and I can’t wait for those kids to live amazing lives far away from their abusive, narcissistic egg doner 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I swear to god, this one has a heart of a swinging brick 😡
No remorse, no concerns for her children and if and when she will have contact with them again!( cos it seems she hasn't seen then for a while, but I'm only guessing)
All the witch is concerned about, making her fake ass apologies and now denying abusing Lenny, is damage limitation and fleecing the
gob shites who support her!
I'm so bloody angry, I despise her with all that I have!

Last edited:
  • Angry
She is a heartless cow and all she craves is attention from strangers on the internet.
She doesn't give two fiddlers about her children or her animals and the sooner she is kept away from them all the better!
I know I'm messing about with gif's but I never thought I would dispise someone I didn't know so much!! 😡😡😡
---
She has 1 comment on her last video so hope people have finally woke up to her!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Her singing give a bleeping break my ears can't handle it much longer 😭😭🤢🤢🤢

Her lips are soo dry and her tongue is white think you need to sort that out skanky

• Haha
Can iiiii lay by your siiiiiiide🎵🎵🎵

Do we reckon that's what she sang to her dealer when she broke in?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.