Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I got left behind been a couple days since I was last on. As unlike some I can go without TT. Just dropping these here πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Reactions: 3
Wow. You lot been busy! I’ve been busy over weekend and 7 pages In to a new thread lol. Off to catch up xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a complete nut job isn’t she. Is she talking about herself this morning??

Does she think this wig looks good? And I iust can't bear seeing those crusty foundation lips every day!

Why why why does she put makeup on every day to clean up (try to) dance & (try to )sing then take it off
---
"26 years of hell and back" 🎻 🎻 🎻
---
Never known anyone like the sound of their own voice like this one seriously

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think this wig looks good? And I iust can't bear seeing those crusty foundation lips every day!

Why why why does she put makeup on every day to clean up (try to) dance & (try to )sing then take it off
---
"26 years of hell and back" 🎻 🎻 🎻
---
Never known anyone like the sound of their own voice like this one seriously
That's her " I'm being a c*nt face "πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Maybe not, she's a c*nt evey day.
Her arrogance is off the scale!😑

• Haha
Who is she ranting about this fine Tuesday morning???

On a side not what the actual fk is going on with thay wig??? Is it glued on??

• Haha
Who is she on about I wonder, first I thought Momma B but then she's just mentioned Uni, I'm convinced she stalked her uni tutor and that's why she had to leave.

Reactions: 4
Wonder whether she'll see her kids today... If she can take a moment out of her own arse and stop ranting to get the visit time right...

Reactions: 5
Shan you’re not a true survivor. You made up all your past. Your kids are true survivors though as you physically and mentally abused them for years. bleep 🀬

• Angry
Ranty Shan this morning, get it all out Shan, it will make you feel better, but I will say, we have only ever seen Chloe be a nice person but you are currently slating her to 600 people. Admitted you don't like Lenny because it was her who gave you the idea to get him. Rehome him Shan, it shines out of you that you don't like him. Tuesday and Thursdays should be a good day for you since you see your kids but no not you, you come online and rant about a girl who's only come across as a nice girl. Evil to the core

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wonder whether she'll see her kids today... If she can take a moment out of her own arse and stop ranting to get the visit time right...
Probably...Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to be her " trigger" these days, so looks like there'll be some contact, hopefully in a contact centre !! God help those children otherwise 😒

• Sad
Ranty Shan this morning, get it all out Shan, it will make you feel better, but I will say, we have only ever seen Chloe be a nice person but you are currently slating her to 600 people. Admitted you don't like Lenny because it was her who gave you the idea to get him. Rehome him Shan, it shines out of you that you don't like him. Tuesday and Thursdays should be a good day for you since you see your kids but no not you, you come online and rant about a girl who's only come across as a nice girl. Evil to the core
So it was her she was on about , she seemed really nice . Probably got the measure of her .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Definitely seems like that was aimed at chloe, one of the many who supported her and helped her to then be shat on, just like she does with anyone she comes into contact with!
Jealousy isn't a good look shan!
As for her trying to " take on your personality"?
Who would want to be like you, you absolute piece of shite!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.