Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s she kidding that she’s always there for other people but she just can’t today !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mentioned murdering people dozens of times. Think the judge will love that Shan 🙄. You’re unhinged 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Hope you are not planning on driving later shan, not good to drive under the influence again

Reactions: 5
She will 100% drive to the contact centre whilst high. Hopefully she is pulled over by the police 😏

• Angry
The smoke is kicking in now I see! 🙄🙄
Yay happy shan!!
Love it😡😡
Absolute utter witch!
Cue the tik tok later saying it was " an act"😡😡
You can't threaten to kill people live in social media and get away with it, you just can't 😡😡

• Angry
I don’t understand how her subs can sit there listening to this bullshit and think it’s okay for her to talk about her kids the way she does or do they all call their kids cunts as well?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What is this car crash I've walked into? - I haven't been on tattle properly for a while because there is an ad that keeps crashing my phone - so I've had to wrestle the laptop from my son to see what you guys know that I don't? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm turning her off now she's boring the duck out of me!! Woe is me act had worn extremely thin
Take those dogs out you selfish bleep

Who is she shouting at Grandma? I've got to hand the laptop back soon as all I can hear is shouting about what he's missing on minecraft :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it her Dad she is talking too....or what is the actual craic here!?!
Get a grip of yourself Shann ffs!
The enablers in her comments should be ashamed of themselves!!
---
Oh ok she has just answered me, it is her Dad.....does she think he watches her TT??

Reactions: 4
Is it her Dad she is talking too....or what is the actual craic here!?!
Get a grip of yourself Shann ffs!
The enablers in her comments should be ashamed of themselves!!
---
Oh ok she has just answered me, it is her Dad.....does she think he watches her TT??
she was on a come down first thing this Morning! - now shes high as a kite and it's hit her wrong and shes literally talking to herself from what I can see. Saying she was unloved but well-off, what a load of absolute bullshit

• Angry
What is this car crash I've walked into? - I haven't been on tattle properly for a while because there is an ad that keeps crashing my phone - so I've had to wrestle the laptop from my son to see what you guys know that I don't? 🤣
Just shan a little upset and angry🤪
Making threats to kill!!
She's calmed down now after a " smoke" but it will wear off soon!!🤪

• Haha
Just shan a little upset and angry🤪
Making threats to kill!!
She's calmed down now after a " smoke" but it will wear off soon!!🤪
Its half term, if she had her kids she'd be occupied with them - not carrying on to a bunch of strangers.

The magpies are talking to her - Shann, the magpies think you're a bleep too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.