Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't mind me, just watching Shan threaten to kill people and destroy any tiny chance she had of getting those kids back. Keep going Shan. Keep bleeping going.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
her followers are as tapped as her caught one saying “my daughter said why is that beautiful lady crying” yeah course she did hun

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
SHANN JUST SHUT THE FK UP ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN....YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She just needs to admit to the social workers she doesn’t want her kids back. She’s too stubborn tho. Cos she feels she’s been wronged she’s ‘fighting’ for them but she don’t want them. She’s a total waste of space.

Only seen this woman a few times and I’ve not seen someone so unhinged wtf

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Nail in the coffin for you Shan, you have sealed your own fate. Threats to kill isn't taken lightly and the professionals won't want two innocent kids around that. And yes subs its all been recorded for our receipt collection

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Absolute Morons in her comments!! 'Wish I could hug you' 'You're an amazing mumma' I'm sorry WHAT??? Are you okay?!?!?!
---
Purple hearts for shan everyone come on shan fam 💜 💜

Please duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sat there smoking weed, feeling sorry for herself. She’s a disgrace. She makes out she’s the only one who’s ever suffered trauma. Attention seeking at it best. She needs to get off the cannabis and take the dogs for a walk.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
and don't try justifying smoking to us love....you know full well you shouldn't be doing that either....you don't want your children back and quite frankly the farther away from you they are the better they will be!!!
Imagine saying your own children trigger you!! witch! 😡😡😡😡
If her life has been so bad....she should be making sure her kids have the complete opposite of what she had instead she has completely traumatised them!!
---
Oh and there is Mel in the comments.....oh smoke and chill out! Are you fking serious right now MEL, glad I dont live in your house!!! How about get your nose out of Shann's arse and listen to what she has just said about her OWN children!! Tosser!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.