Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to take Lennie and give him a cuddle. How can you sit there and cuddle one dog whilst being so hateful to the other 😢 same thing she does with her kids.
Yep. She did it to G when she was making dinner with them. G was getting the most evil stares from her “mother” and spoken to like tit. Just like Lenny is tonight 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just want to take Lennie and give him a cuddle. How can you sit there and cuddle one dog whilst being so hateful to the other 😢 same thing she does with her kids.
Literally came to say this
It's bloody heartbreaking💔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell her that wig is bleeping awful, think things are going on behind the scenes and I for one am here for it 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All Lenny wants is a bit of affection, how can she sit looking at him and not feel any emotion that he looks so sad. I've never ever in my life despised someone as much as I do her. Shan you are an absolute vile piece of tit. Not good enough that you treated your kids like tit, you do it with the dogs as well.

Look at Lennys little face 😢

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You need to find something for a Monday…. Like a job hun, you have no reason to not work, although I can’t imagine having to work with anyone like her

Thanks guys
I felt like a right witch saying what I said but I couldn’t not vent. It’s nice to know some of you felt the same as I do but it’s literally all I see when I watch her dancing.
Well no, it’s not even dancing. Her body barely moves. It’s as I say “sign language”

body almost rigid then moves hands to do literal moves like signing to dumb people on Sunday morning tv!

Words of song “it’s time to think”
Shan “points to wrist / imaginary watch, holds two fingers up, points to head twice with two fingers”

it’s so literal.
It just really irritates me more than most things on the app. I can’t bare to watch but she really thinks she’s a viral dance maker. Doesn’t matter about the beat or the music. She just does actions to the words. It’s sign language!!!
Agghhhhhh nothing much gets to me but she does. I can’t bare it.

and like I said I’m new to her so unsure of the ins and outs but I thought she was like a popular, fun happy, pretty Mum with her boyfriend and nice home etc that was in with everyone on TikTok as I seen bits of her on my fyp, out and about with everyone.

I hadn’t seen anything from her for maybe a year and now she’s back on my fyp, no hair, no partner, no friends and shocking or all no kids!!! She looks like she would kill you . That light airy ness, pretty ness has gone. She looks crazed her eyes scare me. Also where’s her house? That isn’t the same one is it? It looks like a small room with everything in the same room. What the heck happened there. I thought it was a different person until I seen the sign language dancing. It used to irk me then that’s why I never followed her but she would be on my fyp with Ben doing the climb etc.

Reactions: 4
Aww Shan look at you being all helpful to your subs. Where was the same energy this morning when a sub was talking to you about her autistic daughter? You know the one where you got obviously jealous that she still has her children in her care. The one you belittled for the fact her daughter plays video games to help herself with her autism. The one who when she told you she respectfully disagreed you called negative. The one you let your subs then take the piss out of. The one who you then called a bleep…. Weren’t very helpful then were you? Hypocritical twit

Oh and make sure you set an alarm tomorrow so you don’t miss your appointment with your kids at the contact centre. Maybe leave yourself a little extra time to get to the pub to pick up your next fix 😘

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww Shan look at you being all helpful to your subs. Where was the same energy this morning when a sub was talking to you about her autistic daughter? You know the one where you got obviously jealous that she still has her children in her care. The one you belittled for the fact her daughter plays video games to help herself with her autism. The one who when she told you she respectfully disagreed you called negative. The one you let your subs then take the piss out of. The one who you then called a bleep…. Weren’t very helpful then were you? Hypocritical twit

Oh and make sure you set an alarm tomorrow so you don’t miss your appointment with your kids at the contact centre. Maybe leave yourself a little extra time to get to the pub to pick up your next fix 😘
So felt for her this morning
I hope she has unsubbed😡
Never thought I could despise someone I've never met,so much!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
All Lenny wants is a bit of affection, how can she sit looking at him and not feel any emotion that he looks so sad. I've never ever in my life despised someone as much as I do her. Shan you are an absolute vile piece of tit. Not good enough that you treated your kids like tit, you do it with the dogs as well.

Look at Lennys little face 😢
I've come to show the same photo honestly my heart broke 💔 evil bleeping witch I'd rip that wig off her bleeping head!! Then he settled for licking her hand trying to rub his head and she just say there bleeping bleep! Honestly my fur baby is the most precious thing in my life aswell as my almost grown up kids. But I adore my little pooch she is a fkin RAT!!! I despise you, you bleep

• Sad
I wish those dogs would drag her about the kitchen by that ratty assed wig

Vile cretin.

• Haha

No she didn’t! I work with children with all sorts of needs, some with autism and other complex needs and this makes me sick. Those parents are bleeping warriors they fight for their kids and I can’t imagine how difficult it must be some days! Video games can help regulate children, it may be their special interest or it may give the parent a little time to do things or just have a cuppa!
If that parent is reading this… unsub shannon and don’t listen to uneducated people who don’t even have any patience with their kids even when they have them for a only a couple of hours

nob!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am convinced there are 2 Shann's tbh....because the same smiley messiah in her videos is not the same person on her lives!! She's a nasty cow to people, it is beyond me why people actually pay to speak to her.....why would you do that????
Somebody explain it to an immature witch like me for the love of God!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.