Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel has redeemed herself. She's seen the light, hopefully the others eventually follow suit
Wooooo go Mel. We will never get Bella, Soph and Lewwwcy to see the light as they all share one brain cell so can’t comprehend what Shan does wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mel has redeemed herself. She's seen the light, hopefully the others eventually follow suit
Nice one Mel!
Just goes to show, how the witch can manipulate and fool people! Mel was kne of her biggest "fans".
Just need the rest of the knob heads to see sense now!!
---
Wooooo go Mel. We will never get Bella, Soph and Lewwwcy to see the light as they all share one brain cell so can’t comprehend what Shan does wrong 🙄
Don't forget Reece🤪

Reactions: 4
Nice one Mel!
Just goes to show, how the witch can manipulate and fool people! Mel was kne of her biggest "fans".
Just need the rest of the knob heads to see sense now!!
---

Don't forget Reece🤪
Is Reece the one with the profile pic that has the guy who looks like a serial killer? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
shann if we don’t see you in the week c u next Tuesday!!

rubbish I know but gave it a go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HER FOLLOWERS ARE GOING UP!!! REALLY WTF!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!
I think it’s people who want to see her downfall. She gets hardly any interaction on her posts so 99% of people who follow her dislike her

If this is how someone acts who claims to have "healed" I would hate to see how they act if they hadn't!
Wtf is the latest video.....what is ths purple and yellow about!
And Shann seriously stick ✌ where the sun don't shine for the love of god!! 😡😡
---
I think it’s people who want to see her downfall. She gets hardly any interaction on her posts so 99% of people who follow her dislike her
Well yes that is probably the case alright but still I wouldn't please her to give her a follow, just watch from a distance! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd love to post a dog tit through her letter box, but she probably wouldn't even notice with the amount already on her floors

• Haha
Shann has no fam, an animal abuser and such a loser .
---
Well done Mel for seeing the light 👏

Oh she's speaking to angels again!

Shann, you are the most average bleeping person on the planet! Average looking, average intelligence, average talent, average "trauma" if the angels are picking anybody, it isn't bleeping YOU!

You're a crappy person and you have no skills of any value. Shove your tarot in your hole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stopped yourself talking then eh Shan.
" I hope everyone throws a party when I die, well I'm sure lots will throw a party, well actually they won't because they will be dead before me, and I will make sure", changed to "because I'm a wizard"
Murdering thoughts keep appearing dont they Shan

Reactions: 7
Stopped yourself talking then eh Shan.
" I hope everyone throws a party when I die, well I'm sure lots will throw a party, well actually they won't because they will be dead before me, and I will make sure", changed to "because I'm a wizard"
Murdering thoughts keep appearing dont they Shan
Almost a triggered shan there!!
Silly shan!!😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.