Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan please don’t show the stars, you might give your location away! 😳🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stop making it all about you?
It’s a bleeping dog! Absolute head 😡
You absolutely can’t stand when people don’t listen to you, or do as you say can you?! I’m glad you don’t have your children.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She says their names with such venom. It’s scary. She 100% hurts them. Luna flinched earlier and she asked why and said she wasn’t going to hit her 😭. She used to treat her kids the same. Maybe if you actually walked them often they wouldn’t be so excited and they wouldn’t go to the toilet in the house! You seem to think it’s normal for dogs to not go for wees and poos on walks. I can assure you it’s not normal. Luna isn’t making it all about her and destroying your peace you freak 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why would you even speak to your dog that way 😭😭 I can only imagine how she spoke to those poor kids off lives when we’ve seen how she speaks to them on it. I hope those dogs get loving homes, where they’re not controlled, shouted at, swore at, kicked. And she’s left a lonely old bleep that she is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Why can she not even walk her dogs without the bloody phone on......who behaves like that like, that is not normal behaviour!! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 4
Hello fresh pay you? Ahhh ok. Wonder if they know you’re a child and animal abusing racist?

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing she means the referral code that everyone can use with the likes of Hello Fresh. Doubt they actually pay her to advertise.

Reactions: 1
I've been working non-stop and I've missed the Shann Shitshow! I can't believe we need a new thread name already!

Maybe this one works:

Shann McCarney - dog abusing bleep
---
These stupid videos she keeps uploading "I know all 5 love languages"

Shann, you're literally confessing to manipulating people constantly

Reactions: 3
Shan you were probably sick and had the shits because you let your dogs drink out of your mug yesterday and then you finished drinking your tea out of the same mug 🤮

• Sick
Another day and shitshow...straight on live!!
SHANN FYI....we dont need to know the full details of you and your animals "movements" first thing every morning thanks!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I can even be arsed with her today! She’s deserves nothing, nothing at all, that house needs to go to a family in need, dogs to a loving home and her just left! Lonely and bitter as she deserves nothing else.

• Heart
I CANNONT deal with the people in the comments of that blaze’s video admitting that they smack their kids and there’s nothing wrong with it 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I CANNONT deal with the people in the comments of that blaze’s video admitting that they smack their kids and there’s nothing wrong with it 😡
Papa blaze, Mel moon and all the idiots that are supporting Shan are all racist child abusers in my eyes. No way you can support her and not be a racist who abuses their kids too. Bunch of dickheads 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.