Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have taken her head clean off her shoulders 🤣 Shannon's drug dealer has now been added to list of narcassists

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's uploaded this new video talking in riddles but I can't help but notice this girl looks dead behind the eyes 💀 how many times can she beg for forgiveness on tiktok and not get cancelled?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She's uploading this new video talking in riddles but I can't help but notice this girl looks dead behind the eyes 💀 how many times can she beg for forgiveness on tiktok and now get cancelled?
And it’s obviously from last night started by saying good evening yet posted 10 minutes ago …don’t believe a word she says !
---
82909696-6C5A-40B3-8915-05796A8A03C8.png

---
And it’s obviously from last night started by saying good evening yet posted 10 minutes ago …don’t believe a word she says !
---
82909696-6C5A-40B3-8915-05796A8A03C8.png
Not meant in the way it was said 🤣 LIAR it was said exactly how you said it !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Even abusing the dogs was to prove a point now.

shan, emotionally and physically abusing your kids and animals to prove a point IS JUST AS BAD. Innocent animals and children shouldn’t be used to play your sick games.
Your bleeping sick in the head

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Shan you’re a psychopath. Just because you claim you abused your kids and dogs to “prove a point”, that doesn’t change the fact that you did it. And doing it on purpose to prove a point is actually worse in my eyes. You’re sick in the head. Those poor dogs might not be able to be saved, but thankfully your kids are safe and will never have to be around you again!

• Angry
Shann give it a rest love.....no one is speaking about your children, eh it was you who called them cxxxx. Another waffling video that doesnt make sense, she is a complete nutcase!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Shan could yeww confirm if breaking into your crushes house was to prove a point? 🤪
What about the murder threats… was that to prove a point too?
We know when you’re acting Shan. That’s when you’re being a nice person. The true Shan comes out when you’re angry and ranting. That’s who you are as a person. Yeww think you’re smart but thousands of people hate yeww. I’ve seen their comments on stitches of your posts. Yeww have 237k followers but hardly any likes and comments. How embarrassing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain to me what exactly is the point she is trying to make by calling her children names and kicking and abusing her dog??? I'm confused.......there is no point to make Shann, that is the type of nasty ugly person you actually are so why don't you just stick a sock in your gub!
If that was your way of taking responsibility for your recent actions you really need to educate yourself instead of trying to educate others on stuff you know zero about!! 😡😡😡😡
---
Shan you’re a psychopath. Just because you claim you abused your kids and dogs to “prove a point”, that doesn’t change the fact that you did it. And doing it on purpose to prove a point is actually worse in my eyes. You’re sick in the head. Those poor dogs might not be able to be saved, but thankfully your kids are safe and will never have to be around you again!
Is it confirmed she wont be getting her children back?? 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I saw a duet yesterday, channy I think, and in the video of a live stream I saw someone subscribe and then said ‘why are you so nasty to the dog’, good on ya whoever you are!

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me what exactly is the point she is trying to make by calling her children names and kicking and abusing her dog??? I'm confused.......there is no point to make Shann, that is the type of nasty ugly person you actually are so why don't you just stick a sock in your gub!
If that was your way of taking responsibility for your recent actions you really need to educate yourself instead of trying to educate others on stuff you know zero about!! 😡😡😡😡
---

Is it confirmed she wont be getting her children back?? 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Not confirmed yet but I don’t think they’ll be returned if she’s not even allowed to see them right now at the contact centre

• Heart
Can someone tell me about this burglary thing please? I’ve had a look back through the posts and I can’t find the post about it? Thanks

Reactions: 6
I’m waiting to find out too 🤣
Basically @IR0201 has a little bit of insider info.... Shann broke into her female drug dealer/crushes house as she was out. Shann rang her and told her , obviously thinking it's normal behaviour to do this . So the dealer rang the police 🚔. Imagine that , even a drug dealer doesn't want to be anywhere near her !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Basically @IR0201 has a little bit of insider info.... Shann broke into her female drug dealer/crushes house as she was out. Shann rang her and told her , obviously thinking it's normal behaviour to do this . So the dealer rang the police 🚔. Imagine that , even a drug dealer doesn't want to be anywhere near her !
It's a very small town and news travels fast
Lots of gossip!!
@IR0201 tells a good version of the story, cos she's a funny, immature witch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.