Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she didn’t! 🤦‍♀️😂
She did! Been dying to tell you lot but had to wait until I knew the case wouldn’t go to court 😂. The amount of thread title suggestions I had about breaking into houses was ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She did! Been dying to tell you lot but had to wait until I knew the case wouldn’t go to court 😂. The amount of thread title suggestions I had about breaking into houses was ridiculous 🤣
Well she never ceases to amaze me! 🥹😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shan hand on heart I can say I’ve never promised to murder 3 people, called my kids cunts and broken into my crushes house. Too late to backtrack now you daft twit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Backtracking because the police got loads of calls about your threats? Now you want a positive drama free life? Pahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂. See you at next weeks meltdown Shan ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After it had been in her kitchen bin for days decomposing 😳😳😳😳
Did she really??? 🤢🤢
---
PSA that break in news was the news I couldn’t release yet. But it is true. Sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughtyyyyyyy 🤪
Spill the news!!!
---
What did I miss????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh you didn’t realise you said about 30 times you were going to murder your ex, your dad and your grandma? Asked where you could get a gun and body bags? Decided doing it with your bare hands would give you more satisfaction?
Have you realised you called your kids cunts? What about abusing Lenny?
Ohhh it’s not your fault though is it Shan, it never is!
Narcy bleep 😂

• Haha
Not good for the dealer tho is it having po po turn up at his house that he deals from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.