Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is unhinged ! To think that's normal.
She then makes posts like “if someone doesn’t love you for who you are then they’re not the right person”. I don’t know anyone who would enjoy someone breaking into their house 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She then makes posts like “if someone doesn’t love you for who you are then they’re not the right person”. I don’t know anyone who would enjoy someone breaking into their house 🥴
Maybe she was hoping for her dealer/crush to come home and say "oh hey Shan, while you are here, let's duck" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Moaning at the dog again. Lina is infuriating her apparently because she’s pulling. Walk Her more often shan she might behave then

• Angry
Moaning at the dog again. Lina is infuriating her apparently because she’s pulling. Walk Her more often shan she might behave then
It was never gonna last.
She can't pretend forever, that she has anything but hatred for that little dog😥
---
Wonder if she brought her love honey toys and lube to the break in?
Excuse me...you mean leeewb??
---
I'm already looking forward to @zyxwvu next recap 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Luna stop. Luna. Luuuuna. Stop. Yeah, see. That’s my mum voice. 2 seconds later…. Luna stop. OH MY GOD if you trained her she wouldn’t pull. The poor thing is desperate for a walk. And not just 10 mins round the block 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.