Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan stop making out things are coming together, we know you are lying 🤥
Your lips are movin!!
---
Not yet but it will come out soon 😏.
She is unfortunately not in jail as she’s posted but I wish she was 🤣
---
Everything is coming together nicely Shan? What like your plan to lose the kids? Because that is coming together nicely you daft twit. Not seen them in over a week…. and you won’t be seeing them anytime soon! Great plan Shan 🙄
Yeah....thank the lord they remain safe💖
Meanwhile....still daren't put comments back on!!!
"Positive shan"...I don't think so!!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mannerisms when talking about lying and body language , seems like despite her proclaiming to be positive , she seems bitter about something.

Her mannerisms when talking about lying and body language , seems like despite her proclaiming to be positive , she seems bitter about something.
She’s so bitter lemons are jealous!!
She says everything with such venom. You can see she’s desperately trying to act positive & happy & pretend she has people in her life but we all know it’s not true. You can’t fool us Shann. Not a chance we believe you.
If your lips are moving….

Reactions: 4
🚨Breaking news on the “Shan-plan”🚨

Staying out for jail is coming together nicely for old smelly pits. Seems like a case won’t stick for multiple reasons.

Anyway… I digress… people of Ulceby, please make sure to lock your windows and doors when you’re out. Yewww never know who might show-annon up… win a gold medal for stalking their crush/drug dealer and leave her BO lingering for so long that yewww need to purchase the entire range of Yankee candles just to be able to breathe.

Shan yewww might want to change your name to Johnny FYI 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Arrogance won't get your kids back, Shan.
---

Staying out for jail is coming together nicely for old smelly pits. Seems like a case won’t stick for multiple reasons.

Anyway… I digress… people of Ulceby, please make sure to lock your windows and doors when you’re out. Yewww never know who might show-annon up… win a gold medal for stalking their crush/drug dealer and leave her BO lingering for so long that yewww need to purchase the entire range of Yankee candles just to be able to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Howling🤣🤪
Just a word of advice shan!
You're pretty recognisable in and around these days, in fact you're almost a celeb?
Next time, ditch the wig, the Bob hat and maybe go incommunicado next time?
Ya silly Billy!!🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Howling🤣🤪
Just a word of advice shan!
You're pretty recognisable in and around these days, in fact you're almost a celeb?
Next time, ditch the wig, the Bob hat and maybe go incommunicado next time?
Ya silly Billy!!🤪
📞I’m on ya sofa, where are yewww?📞

• Haha
Shan “you did say your love language was acts of service and physical touch so I broke into your house and now you must love me back because I filled up your love cup. If you don’t you’re a narcissist”
I can't cope with yeeew any more, you kill me off🤣🤣

• Haha
PSA that break in news was the news I couldn’t release yet. But it is true. Sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughtyyyyyyy 🤪

• Haha
So two days ago she did a video about social services being cunts and they’d ruined her kids, now she expects us to believe everything is falling into place? Ok shan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
PSA that break in news was the news I couldn’t release yet. But it is true. Sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughtyyyyyyy 🤪
So she Broke into her dealer \crush House and got caught by the po po ? Did I understand it right ? Knew she had stalker tendencies too. So creepy .
---
So two days ago she died a video about social services being cunts and they’d ruined her kids, now she expects us to believe everything is falling into place? Ok shan 😂😂
Hopefully she means that they don't have to see her again .

Reactions: 1
So she Broke into her dealer \crush House and got caught by the po po ? Did I understand it right ? Knew she had stalker tendencies too. So creepy .
Broke in, phoned dealer/crush saying where are you I’m in your house, dealer/crush phoned popo 👮🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.