Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan usually sees her kids on Thursdays. Praying she’s not seeing them today. Especially after calling them cunts 🤬
she didn’t see them Tuesday either. I’d put money on all contact has been stopped

Reactions: 7
Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.
Good I'm glad she's got banned, one less idiot on the road.

Reactions: 8
I hope they’ve seen her disgusting video about those beautiful babies and have taken every ounce of contact/rights away! Those children will be better off now and in later life without her influence

Reactions: 11
I’d be very surprised and very angry if she is seeing the kids today. She doesn’t deserve to see them ever again after how she’s spoken about them. Still waiting for her to produce evidence that her address was leaked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's not been on , so maybe she is seeing them - I really hope not. I agree about Momma B and that whole clique , they were all loving it yesterday. I feel like they all need to spend a bit more time in the real world . Even that LJ, she's obviously been through a lot health wise, it seems daft to be caught up in all these dramas. I do like that Momma takes accountability for her actions and she did try to tell people about Shann. That's tik tok , really warps and distorts people's view of real life , definitely makes people with mental health issues worse I think too.

Reactions: 4
They’re all as bad as one another. I don’t know much about Momma B but if you do something illegal don’t be shocked and upset if you get into tit for it. Yes it’s upsetting when you think a friend has betrayed you but she’s been going on about it for months, move on, it’s life, tit happens. Learn from it. She’s just using it for drama and attention now.
As for all of shans ex mods they were slagging off Momma B before now they’re slagging off Shan and loving the drama, I wouldn’t trust any of them now either! Even if I fell out with a mate I wouldn’t then go side with someone they dislike, I’d just let them live their life and distance myself, it’s all very immature 😬
Can’t believe half of them are mothers as well, yet they’re all acting like a bunch of kids on the internet. They all need to get a life!

• Heart
I really hope she isn't seeing them poor wee children today......she doesn't deserve too quite frankly!🥺🥺

Oh and Shann the back tracking you tired to do on your live last night saying oh sometimes things come out wrong blah blahdy blah.....should my head be literally hanging off I would NEEEVVVEEERRRR even think of calling my own children the c word....i won't even type it in the same sentence, never mind think it or say it....so stop talking shite!!
There is NO hate campaign about you, people can't believe what came out of your own mouth and are calling you out for it, its not even the same!!! So trying educating yourself!! 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't bear to unblock her after yday. It really affected me! I'm ashamed to say it affected me more seeing lennie treated like that than the kids 😔 I really pray the right authorities are dealing with ot today I really do

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon gang Gaz here. Luna has been spilling the tea in my floppy ears. To say she's pissed off is a understatement, she's disgusted with Shan for the way she treats Lenny, couldn't believe she dropped a kids bucket on his little head and called him a narc 😳. She was super excited to tell me Lenny got his own back by pissing on the sofa 🤭, that got my tail wagging. Luna doesn't understand the reference to magpies, she would rather chase them little shits round the garden, obviously not when her master is watching, she doesn't want the same treatment that Lenny gets. Luna is a bit concerned she's going to end up being rehomed if Shan continues to talk of murdering people, but she's planning an escape route for Lenny to make his exit to freedom. Luna isn't keen on Shans acting skills, or her B.O come to think of it, she says she's quick enough to bath us smelly dogs, needs to think of her own odours🤢. I'm losing signal but Luna is assuring me the kids are safe and happy so that's a good thing. Waggy tails all round. Gaz is signing off for now but will be back when Luna makes contact again, for now I'm sending sloppy kisses and furry hugs.

• Haha
Afternoon gang Gaz here. Luna has been spilling the tea in my floppy ears. To say she's pissed off is a understatement, she's disgusted with Shan for the way she treats Lenny, couldn't believe she dropped a kids bucket on his little head and called him a narc 😳. She was super excited to tell me Lenny got his own back by pissing on the sofa 🤭, that got my tail wagging. Luna doesn't understand the reference to magpies, she would rather chase them little shits round the garden, obviously not when her master is watching, she doesn't want the same treatment that Lenny gets. Luna is a bit concerned she's going to end up being rehomed if Shan continues to talk of murdering people, but she's planning an escape route for Lenny to make his exit to freedom. Luna isn't keen on Shans acting skills, or her B.O come to think of it, she says she's quick enough to bath us smelly dogs, needs to think of her own odours🤢. I'm losing signal but Luna is assuring me the kids are safe and happy so that's a good thing. Waggy tails all round. Gaz is signing off for now but will be back when Luna makes contact again, for now I'm sending sloppy kisses and furry hugs.
I’ve missed you Gaz you brilliant bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awk welcome back Gaz.....we have missed you!! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody love yewww Gazzer where have you been?!!
Thankyew for the update...hope you had time to tell Luna to reassure lenny we all love him, even if that witch doesn't!!
Aww soz, it was a game...no need to sit here daily about the little fella, silly me!🤪
See you soon Gazzer!

Ps tell Hairy she's a funny fucker.....thankyeeew🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the story with MomaB and her losing her license? What’s Shan got to do with this? I genuinely have no idea! Did Shan report her for drink driving? Doesn’t MomaB live in Cornwall? (maybe I’m wrong as I’m not much of a follower with either but they pop up sometimes!) but I reported a drink driver in Cornwall, even told them the route they’d likely be going and the police couldn’t be assed to do anything. I’m just being incredibly nosy now though 😂🫣
---
Ok to add to my last post I didn’t realise it was drug driving, my bad!

Reactions: 3
From what I’ve seen of Shannon I’ve never seen her come across as the ‘maternal’ type. I feel she envies them and not having them has been a weight off her shoulders. I honestly think she doesn’t want them 😵💫

Hopefully Shan right now 🤣
Got to wait for season 2 of the Shan show

• Haha
Anymore insider info 👁
Not yet but it will come out soon 😏.
She is unfortunately not in jail as she’s posted but I wish she was 🤣
---
Everything is coming together nicely Shan? What like your plan to lose the kids? Because that is coming together nicely you daft twit. Not seen them in over a week…. and you won’t be seeing them anytime soon! Great plan Shan 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wondered if she's trying to goad Momma B with this post , with her in court today as well.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.