Shann_adam#13 #13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just recently lost my dachshund, todays videos are a hard watch. What I would do to rehome Lenny I can’t even explain. Me and my two little ones miss her every day, she was a huge part of our family. Dachshunds are the most loving, cuddly gorgeous dogs in the world. Honestly breaks my heart knowing he could be in a much better home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What has she done? Sorry but if you've done something illegal then that's on you 🤷‍♀️
She did say she would take her punishment...but the issue I think is what Shann reported her for she clearly does herself?? I don't follow Momma B that much tbh but I think that is the jist off it.
They both shouldn't be doing it I totally agree but at the same time Shann is in no positions to be talking about anyone else the way she gets on and the things she has done. 🙈
---
Shann your last video is really irrelevant as you are ugly on the inside so yet again another load of shite!! 🤯🤯

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She did say she would take her punishment...but the issue I think is what Shann reported her for she clearly does herself?? I don't follow Momma B that much tbh but I think that is the jist off it.
They both shouldn't be doing it I totally agree but at the same time Shann is in no positions to be talking about anyone else the way she gets on and the things she has done. 🙈
Yes, Shan and Kate reported her apparently. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Shan. I'm not a Moma B fan but at least she's owned her tit, whereas Shan continues to blame everyone else for everything. Credit where credit is due.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't see any disagreements looks like he's getting a lot of supportive comments which is good. He actually looks really nervous.
There was someone apologising to Adam for not believing him or something and then someone else jumped on saying she had trusted Adam from the start etc etc. I think Adam removed it xxx

Reactions: 8
Oohh, momma banned from driving for 12 months?View attachment 1980753
I strongly dislike shan, never heard of Kate, but she can’t really suicide bate and say ‘if anything my happens to me it’s on you’ no, it’s on YOUevery time you choose to smoke a spliff and drive
I get that shan reported her when she does it herself, but bottom line is if momma b hadn’t done something illegal, shan wouldn’t have been able to report her for it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can still see the comments, it’s Lj, Steph and mama b
So weird, these grown women arguing and acting like kids on tik tok. They're all so fickle, didn't they all fall out with Momma B because of Shann and now all friendly just because they all hate Shann now. Its like being in the playground. .

Reactions: 4
Good morning immature witches!
Wonder who Shan will be today 🤣
Hopefully she isn’t allowed to see the kids again!

You can delete the post where you called them cunts Shan but it’s all over the fyp and it’s been saved 😏
Also… stop trying to say you gave false info to the Shanfam WhatsApp group in an attempt to try and say that things we’ve put on here are false leaked info. Everything I’ve said hasn’t come from anyone in the Shanfam and it is all fact. Have the day you deserve 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haters are motivators…. Why sub only on live and comments off on videos then? Because you’re a PUSSYYYYYY and can’t handle the hate
---
Now blocking the subs that don’t like her. People who have subbed and been blocked, you can get a refund! So she won’t get your money 🥰

Last edited:
View attachment 1981267
---

---

Her any song requests yeah ….IM A witch 🎶
I'm a witch, I'm a loner
I have no family, I'm no longer a mother
I'm a sinner, I’m a begger
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I haunt your dreams
I'm nothing in between
You know you woldn't want it any other wayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.

Momma B got banned for drug driving. I’m sorry but I don’t like her and she seems to be using all this for clout now. I seen her live yesterday thanking everyone for the gifts. Then she was trying her hardest to cry saying “Thanks guys” you really haven’t got to gift or subscribe.
If she don’t talk about Shan she don’t get no views. She knows what she’s doing.
Also why is she smoking drugs and driving with her children in the car.
Momma b had over 1k in her live yesterday so it just proves that people are seeing shan for what she really is, they go running back to momma's live to find out all the gossip, I don't like momma either tbf, but her and shan are just as bad as each other when it comes to being drugged up and driving with children in the car, nothing can justify that

Reactions: 4
Shan usually sees her kids on Thursdays. Praying she’s not seeing them today. Especially after calling them cunts 🤬

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.