Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see is someone having drug fuelled manic episodes. Don't believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of mental health episode
Makes sense to be honest. I hope she gets help as much as I dislike someone I don't ever want them to suffer with poor health through drugs or anything else

Makes sense to be honest. I hope she gets help as much as I dislike someone I don't ever want them to suffer with poor health through drugs or anything else
She doesn't care who she makes suffer around her, including her kids so I have absolutely no sympathy for anything she may suffer. She's sat on live dying her hair knowing full well she has to be drug tested, so she doesn't care that her kids probably won't return home due to her own actions

Reactions: 5
Seemed high as a kite at the start of her love and now back to dying hair again... But yet we're all wrong and it's just an act isn't it Shan...

Reactions: 2
She doesn't care who she makes suffer around her, including her kids so I have absolutely no sympathy for anything she may suffer. She's sat on live dying her hair knowing full well she has to be drug tested, so she doesn't care that her kids probably won't return home due to her own actions
Don't get me wrong I have no sympathy it's self enduced but when I see people dying on my ward and it's usually through drinking themselves to death or hepatitis from drugs it's not them I feel sorry for most of the time, its there families what they leave behind. We get some old people who have liver failure just due to old age and that's always sad, but the addicts leave a huge trail behind them.

Why does she sound like a 15 year old emo trying to sing 🫣 putting on a fake American accent. Absolutely butchering that song

• Haha
I’m really baffled with her she’s really not all there. She goes on about helping people, but who? 🤣 she stays in her house cleaning all day and making weird TikTok’s. In the comments people are like ah I’m really lonely I have no one to talk to and she’s like ‘you have yourself’ 🤣 great support there Shan mate 🫣

Reactions: 1
Why does she sound like a 15 year old emo trying to sing 🫣 putting on a fake American accent. Absolutely butchering that song
Because that's basically what she is 🤣
---
I'm not very creative and it might be a bit early but I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring for a thread

Angels in her head, nobody in her bed, wigs from wish and coke for her main dish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another day in the shanshitshow, honestly watching her is something else!! She's a fkin train wreck! The tit she spouts actually confuses my brain. She's talking but making absolutely no sense!! Been awake all night by sound of it somwone said how are you still awake her reply 'I'm amazing' no you're a coke head! I know one when I see one!! Let's wait for the tissue to come out to wipe her nostril.

Reactions: 4
Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally bleeping haunts me. You vile child abusing bleep 🖕🏼
No way!!!! Didn’t see that but that made my heart sink just reading it. 😭 poor babies xx

Hope you’re all watching this this tit show. Her ‘acting skills’ are on point today cos she’s being majorly fooked up!

Reactions: 3
The poor sub Jackie got blocked for having the same name as her dads partner, she just assumed it was the same person. Vile witch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Must be so tiring up there on your high horse Shann.....you should get off it once and a while and have a rest!?!
How draining must that be thinking and behaving like she does day and daily!!!

Reactions: 6
Oi miss pscyqueen you absolute head!!! Your really are an absolute 1st class head and so are all your deluded followers

Not her slagging off the judge on a live stream 😂 what an idiot. She's never getting those kids back.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Must be so tiring up there on your high horse Shann.....you should get off it once and a while and have a rest!?!
How draining must that be thinking and behaving like she does day and daily!!!
I know she lives on another planet! All she's doing is reciting tit off Google!! She boils my piss says all this whilst her kids are not in her care & having no friends 🤣🤣🤣 fkin weirdo
---
And the constant stuttering does my nut in, and the not finishing sentences!

Shannon if you knew psychology you'd be able to read your own body language as TALKING ALOAD OF tit!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.