Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple shan having a morning dance, same moves, same stupid faces, what's this new fist dance she does constantly making fists and stuff...and for the love of God sort those crusty lips out they actually knock me sick. How does she not feel them?!

Plans today?? Nothing as usual for magic Mike probs cleaning dressing up ignoring the dogs few positive tiktoks same old tit

Reactions: 3
Simple shan having a morning dance, same moves, same stupid faces, what's this new fist dance she does constantly making fists and stuff...and for the love of God sort those crusty lips out they actually knock me sick. How does she not feel them?!

Plans today?? Nothing as usual for magic Mike probs cleaning dressing up ignoring the dogs few positive tiktoks same old tit
The fist dances really really pisses me off, along with those horrible dry crusty ass lips. 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she has done all that makeup, wig, hat....and she is just going to clean the house 🤣🤣🤣 boooaacccaaashhhaaaa witches!! 🤣🤣
---
Someone said she has lost loads of weight.......She just said....thank you trolls for stressing me out, I look amazing now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯
---
She has brains as well as beauty apparently!!! I'm creased!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dam them subs for zapping her positive energy and making her go and buy a monster D̶r̶u̶g̶s̶

Last edited:
  • Haha
And literally begging....just saw her, oh lets have 100 of those ants, oh no lets have 500 please!! What a complete hole!! 😡😡
---
She has 250k+ followers and not even 90 people on her live....people clearly following her for the shitshow!!
---
Has she been live from 8.30am and still live?!?!?!?!🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what area she lives in? Roughly? I screen recorded her post where she was staring at the camera while driving, and want to send it to the police but not sure where to do so?
---
You know what I mean though? The bin bag that you put all the wrapping paper in and its always covered in glitter! What a stupid outfit to wear to court! It's not a Christmas party.

Pair of smart black trousers and a blouse! Not your cruise ship specials!
This is so brilliantly random: you're brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what area she lives in? Roughly? I screen recorded her post where she was staring at the camera while driving, and want to send it to the police but not sure where to do so?
---

This is so brilliantly random: you're brilliant 🤣🤣🤣
Immingham

Reactions: 1
Shan the clue is in the title to be able to get onto I'm a celebrity. It's not called I'm a bleep.
CELEBRITY means famous which you are not

Who actually behaves like this??? She can't even wait until she gets showered and dressed before she spends hours on live WTF!?! A grown ass woman who is supposed to be a mother and this is the way she is spending her life.....why do people support this utter twit!!! 😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯.
Sorry my screenshot game wasn't good this morning!!
All for the cash to supply her addiction

Been over a year since she's had a s*** anyone who goes near her wants there head seeing to! Imagine being in a relationship with that 🤢

• Sick
I see she is live again.....has she been crying??
How many hours on live is that today?? 8?? 🤯🤯

I'm starting to worry she's having a manic episode. I cannot stand her personally but I couldn't genuinely be a nurse without caring. I hope if she is that she gets some help. Has anybody else noticed some manic symptoms?

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to worry she's having a manic episode. I cannot stand her personally but I couldn't genuinely be a nurse without caring. I hope if she is that she gets some help. Has anybody else noticed some manic symptoms?
All I see is someone having drug fuelled manic episodes. Don't believe for one minute she's suffering any kind of mental health episode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.