Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she actually talking about 🤯 she needs to get out more stuck on live in front of a phone talking to it she’s one fruit loop

Reactions: 5
Who is she actually talking about 🤯 she needs to get out more stuck on live in front of a phone talking to it she’s one fruit loop
From what she's said, I think she's referring to Moma B for the most part (which doesn't make much sense as Moma B doesn't copy her at all)... For some reason she's majorly "triggered" tonight and is spouting so much tit.

Shan, we don't believe you. You've not played a "good act" at all. You've abused your children online and embarrassed yourself so much. You've also put the custody of your children at risk to supposedly play this "game". You're just a wanker mate.

Reactions: 8
From what she's said, I think she's referring to Moma B for the most part (which doesn't make much sense as Moma B doesn't copy her at all)... For some reason she's majorly "triggered" tonight and is spouting so much tit.

Shan, we don't believe you. You've not played a "good act" at all. You've abused your children online and embarrassed yourself so much. You've also put the custody of your children at risk to supposedly play this "game". You're just a wanker mate.
She likes the sound of her own voice I’ll say that

Reactions: 4
You’re just all jealous of how intelligent she is. How good she is all everything. You’re just all narcissists!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kids are rude and obnoxious just like the people looking after them.
Shann…. The people LOOKING AFTER THEM. cos you can’t!!!! Im Sure they aren’t rude or obnoxious they’re just confused little people who haven’t a clue what’s going on in their little lives!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Calling your kids rude and obnoxious on a live stream because of "the people they've been with for the past year".

duck off Shan. Ever thought those two little humans have been going through a whole host of emotions this past year because their mother has let them down time and time again as well as emotionally abused them.

How dare you label your children in that way or the people who stepped up when you were coked off your head.

• Angry
  • Sad
Her kids are rude and obnoxious just like the people looking after them.
Shann…. The people LOOKING AFTER THEM. cos you can’t!!!! Im Sure they aren’t rude or obnoxious they’re just confused little people who haven’t a clue what’s going on in their little lives!!
She’s a witch
---
Collected her gift money from the enablers that follow her spoke about her children like that and they gift her 🤬

• Angry
Who would be jealous of her!?!?! As if!?!?!
So she is driving while doing that last story......but I thought she was a perfect person!?! 😡😡

• Angry
Hi Shann. When you read here next just to let you know we do not believe for a second you were acting. No one does. I mean you’re a complete idiot if you think anyone believes that 🤣🤣
Social services don’t believe you were acting and nor will your children when they’re older.
You should be called the sham fam cos that’s what you are. A complete and utter sham. You are useless, and internally ugly. Your personality is pure evil and your heart black. You’ll never have anyone in your life. Ever. Piece of tit on my shoe is more likeable.
---
I think I need to step away from the sham fam. I actually get too angry. She’s just such an utter c*nt who boils my piss. I’ve actually never met such a twit in my life. I would have her children in a heartbeat. I genuinely would.
Can you HATE someone you’ve never actually met?

Last edited:
Shan you do realise you are making yourself look 10 times worse by admitting the past year you have been acting, that means you accept responsibility for any horrible thing you have said or done, whether it be to your kids, your family, your friends, neighbours and people on social media. I hope you understand that makes you evil and twisted. The way you stare into everyone's soul when you are ranting isn't normal behaviour. There's one place for you in this world and thats behind a prison door, hopefully your actions and lies will get you there.

Reactions: 9
Imagine calling the kids who you can’t even see unsupervised rude and obnoxious 😂 she’d deluded.

What she means is those kids are weary around her and she’s taking that as rudeness. No Shan, it’s because they are so confused as to what’s happening and probably don’t even want to be back with you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who actually behaves like this??? She can't even wait until she gets showered and dressed before she spends hours on live WTF!?! A grown ass woman who is supposed to be a mother and this is the way she is spending her life.....why do people support this utter twit!!! 😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯.
Sorry my screenshot game wasn't good this morning!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.