Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right bunch of sad bastards in the comments. Stop supporting someone who you would slag off if they didn’t have a following

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the shout out Shan, we know we live rent free in your head.
Shock horror 'I didn't realise so many were watching'
You know when you are on your stage shan it brings in the views and gifts. Well played girl, well played. Turned the fake tears off quick enough

Does she realise that she’s talking about herself! Proclaims she’s highly intelligent and rarely wrong and then slates people who think they’re clever and never wrong. Oh my god she is such an idiot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
What has happened??? I have missed it all? Who is she actually talking too?
---
Did she not see the kids today??

Reactions: 3
What has happened??? I have missed it all? Who is she actually talking too?
---
Did she not see the kids today??
Oh my days what a time to miss a live.
She refused to see the kids as grandma was there and grandma is a narcissistic evil women. She Shann won’t take being told what to do anymore as she’s done with them all.

She openly admitted she likes not having the responsibility of the kids there
. Can’t believe she said it.

She hates people who think they’re amazing and prefect and then next breath said she’s practically perfect and highly intelligent.

Just couldn’t make it up!

**** edit. She got the time wrong for seeing kids (but says she was told wrong time) and the refused to see them cos grandma was rude to her. I’m guessing grandma was on time and had a word with Shann.***

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I know she reads here, so expect a knock soon Shann: I've reported the driving live to the police and sent the video 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my days what a time to miss a live.
She refused to see the kids as grandma was there and grandma is a narcissistic evil women. She Shann won’t take being told what to do anymore as she’s done with them all.

She openly admitted she likes not having the responsibility of the kids there
. Can’t believe she said it.

She hates people who think they’re amazing and prefect and then next breath said she’s practically perfect and highly intelligent.

Just couldn’t make it up!
And she's American born and bred🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Imagine refusing to see your own children cos she doesn't like her grandma and being told what to do...how's about putting your kids first and differences aside just so you can see your kids. She truly doesn't deserve those kids full stop, she doesn't deserve to be called a mother. She really makes me soooo angry :mad:

• Angry
Oh ....amd she's a cat too!!😳

My cats bleeping annoying. Thinks she’s the Queen , does duck all, all day and her miaow is loud and annoying. Imma change her name to Shannon 🤣🤣

Oh and when my cat had kittens we hand reared them as she didn’t want to raise them. Oh the similarities 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.