Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say ?
Basically called him toxic, said he wasn't doing his job or protecting the kids because he's a man. Said she would continue to "use her voice" even though he's stopping her from doing so.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She missed her visit coz she couldn’t get the time right? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t deserve anymore visits to let them down. She remembers to go live on TikTok though doesn’t she

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What an absolute bleep. Letting your kids down because of your own ego. If I said what I am really feeling about her right now, I'd probably get banned. Total witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
One of her subs - “it’s not your fault you were late” bleeping hell. Who else’s fault is it?

You’re walking away coz you can’t be arsed with your kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She missed her visit coz she couldn’t get the time right? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t deserve anymore visits to let them down. She remembers to go live on TikTok though doesn’t she
My point exactly!! Can’t remember to see her kids on time for TWO HOURS but goes on live. What a pathetic piece of tit. Refuses to see her kids with grandma but that’s the only way she can see them. Put your kids before yourself Shann!! That’s what we do as parents. You aren’t number 1. You’re an awful awful parent.

• Angry
‘I’m certain I have additional needs’

but you don’t Shannon. You’re just a bleep. It’s your own fault you missed your appointment.

• Angry
The stage is yours Shan, you go for it girl, you are putting on a amazing show for over 1k people 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
duck off with your pity party Shan. Your kids deserve way better.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The stage is yours Shan, you go for it girl, you are putting on a amazing show for over 1k people 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
She loves the attention and drama.

‘for the first time in my life I can be me and I don’t have to parent’

You’ve already had your children. You now don’t get a choice to be a parent or not you absolute selfish prick. Those children are better off as far away from you as possible

• Angry
She just said she enjoys having no responsibility- hope social are watching , that's someone who doesn't want her kids back . Crikey she is so theatrical, absolutely head.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Do I enjoy having no responsibility ‘yes, yes I do’
So basically you like not having your kids?

Well you’ve pretty much just sealed their fate. Poor kiddos.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Do I enjoy having no responsibility ‘yes, yes I do’
So basically you like not having your kids?

Well you’ve pretty much just sealed their fate. Poor kiddos.
She has finally admitted it, utter piece of tit😡😡

• Angry
I hope you get a bag of tit on your doorstep for Mother’s Day coz that’s all you are! I hope it’s a runny one too.🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.