Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a compulsive liar. I think she believes the bullshit she comes out with. She can’t see her own problems. Just everyone elses. Never her fault always someone else to blame! She must lie so much it becomes her reality

• Angry
Reactions: 11
It's like I'm being sent signals with all these good poems I'm coming out with 😉
I know...me too.....I feel another one coming on🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
---

Last one, but it is valentines day and she's so worthy......of NOTHING!!

roses are red
bees can sting
your a tit mum
and really can’t sing
your dancing is shocking
cue the hand roll
and the obligatory two minute video of taking the dogs for a stroll

THANKYEW!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soz Shan but you need to go back to keepy uppy school....you've lost it love!!
Or maybe....those " monsters" have affected your coordination a little🤪👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know...me too.....I feel another one coming on🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
---

Last one, but it is valentines day and she's so worthy......of NOTHING!!

roses are red
bees can sting
your a tit mum
and really can’t sing
your dancing is shocking
cue the hand roll
and the obligatory two minute video of taking the dogs for a stroll

THANKYEW!!
Do you make Hallmark cards for a living 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if not your talents are wasted!! 🤣🤣🥰🥰
---

This woman is a fuckin loon
She really is.....oh to be like her and the queen she is!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Looking like Barbie on crack, there’s no way she gets those kids back!

Reactions: 5
All these unemployed people arsing about on live! Pisses me right off. Get a job Shan
erm excuse me she has a job. A full time influencer don’t ya know. Clearly you’ve forgotten 🤣🤣

Does she not feel a right twit just singing and dancing into her phone? I can’t even take a selfie without feeling like a nob and she’s constantly on her own dancing into her phone. She’s lost reality. I think a lot of these TikTokers have sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
erm excuse me she has a job. A full time influencer don’t ya know. Clearly you’ve forgotten 🤣🤣

Does she not feel a right twit just singing and dancing into her phone? I can’t even take a selfie without feeling like a nob and she’s constantly on her own dancing into her phone. She’s lost reality. I think a lot of these TikTokers have sadly.
Of course. I must have forgot whilst I'm working 46 hours a week 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will someone go help her train that dog please! I’ve neve knwon anyone be so constantly passive aggressive! With the dogs, her followers, when she talks about people …. With her kids!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m so jealous of her losing everyone who cared for her. I’m jealous of her orange face. I’m jealous of the fact she can’t mother her own children as she’s too selfish. I’m jealous of her AMAZING acting skills and jealous that she’s soooo happy in life and her videos are not aimed at anyone in particular.
Man, i wish I was her!!

Reactions: 7
I’m so jealous of her losing everyone who cared for her. I’m jealous of her orange face. I’m jealous of the fact she can’t mother her own children as she’s too selfish. I’m jealous of her AMAZING acting skills and jealous that she’s soooo happy in life and her videos are not aimed at anyone in particular.
Man, i wish I was her!!
Pretending she’s down to show she’s not is like pretending she’s a tit mum and emotionally abusing her kids to show she doesn’t, same shot different day she doesn’t change
---
Just had a go at someone for not saying please when asking for a song, when they did say please. She said it’s an ick. Shannon you’re a waking ick hun
---
Can I just say I am dyslexic (not a joke I actually am) so my spelling isn’t the best thank you to anyone who manages to understand what I mean 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Shan, nobody is jealous of you hun. What is there to be jealous of? Nobody wants to be you either.

- Lonely.
- Druggy.
- Lost her kids.
- No family.
- No friends.
- Has to "feed people false stories" because she has nobody to trust.
- Dodgy wigs.
- Narcissist.
- tit life.

Oh and please stop driving whilst making videos you utter knobhead.

Screenshot_20230214_191518.jpg

Reactions: 10
Well, just signed in to hear her call herself "the chosen one"....its getting worse each day
---
That driving video is ridiculous! She's not watching the road, she's looking at the camera. Maybe if she spent a week working in A&E and seeing what we see because of idiots using their phone whilst driving, she would learn.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, she's on one 🙄 I'm guessing court didn't go that well yesterday after all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.