Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how embarrassing for her kids to grow up and see all this, when she could/should be fighting for her children she’s on tiktok without a care in the world thinking she’s some big inspiration and she ain’t! Them poor kids xx

Reactions: 8
So far today I've learnt if you let cars in while driving it eases traffic jams and if you stare at the corner of the window it helps anxiety. How did I get to my age without knowing these things 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes shann reported her driving while usung cannibis even though shann does it too amd moms will lose her licence now She deserves to lose it but so does shann too
Yeah, no sympathy here. Don't do drugs and drive. I agree though, same thing should happen to Shan.

Reactions: 6
How sad is her life....get up, TT live, makeupnl dressed, pratt about talking and dancing to strangers...stay in the house all day on and off TT, makeup off, bed, up next day repeat......pathetic!!🤯🤯
Why would you want to live like that!

Both of them should be done for driving with canabis in their system. No harm to Momma B but the way she spoke to her child the other day on her live was ridiculous as well!! 🥺🥺

Reactions: 5
She’s really winding me up now. Lives in a 2/3 bedroom house with a car paid for PIP and always buying new stuff. How can she afford this all? Her benefits for kids must have stopped by now surely? So whose paying the rent? She’s just upgraded her car! She’s just a total benefit scab who likes to blames everyone but herself for her own actions.

• Angry
  • Sick
Wow!!!
How can she say her grandma hasn't been there for her???
Shows how toxic she really is😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow!!!
How can she say her grandma hasn't been there for her???
Shows how toxic she really is😡😡😡
she expects everyone to help her constantly. Her life her kids. No one else’s responsibility but she can’t accept that.

• Angry
she expects everyone to help her constantly. Her life her kids. No one else’s responsibility but she can’t accept that.
Blocked me in seconds cos I said her grandma had been there for her. She's vile 😡
Truth hurts😡😡
---

Showannon at her very best today👏👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
Tuesday today so should be contact day. She’s still live so let’s see what happens. It’s supervised only visits. Grandma won’t be there as ‘she’s never there for her’ but let’s face it…grandma will be there.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Tuesday today so should be contact day. She’s still live so let’s see what happens. It’s supervised only visits. Grandma won’t be there as ‘she’s never there for her’ but let’s face it…grandma will be there.
Yeah she said sees her for four hours a week!!
Cos without her she wouldn't have contact😡😡😡
She will be there shortly for shan to treat like tit for however long.....she's truly awful😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Imagine slagging off the one person who's the reason she still has contact with her kids

• Angry
When on Live Sunday she said she gets paid monday well most jobs dont pay mondays so its benefit day on monday

Reactions: 2
When on Live Sunday she said she gets paid monday well most jobs dont pay mondays so its benefit day on monday
She getting her nails done tomorrow so guess it was ‘pay day’ yesterday. Cos that’s sensible to spend your money on nails 🤬

• Angry
I see she is live crying about something....said she has been very triggered today 🙄🙄🙄
She maybe saw mince at the shop! 🤯
---

No doubt her Grandma will get the blame...she is such an ugly person!

She's a mess tonight. Clearly the contact didn't go great today. Constantly saying she's "healed" but cries over anything relating to her brother, her mum or other family members she calls narcissists.

It's actually quite sad how she's pushed everyone away and now has to sit alone crying at home because she's ruined her life and her children's lives. Pitiful.

What's she crying about now? Just scrolled past and she was apologising for something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.