Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck 😳 someone please explain what she is up to ? Is she tryna be a man now or what

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This latest video is KILLING ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks and comes across as an absolute c*nt. I cannot understand how anyone genuinely supports all the bullshit as I swear everyone must just be watching and laughing at her.

And it’s all such bullshit as in her mind men can love men and women can love women but not if they’re black the racist little twit!

How she ever thinks she’d get her kids back when she has such grandiose ideas is beyond me, she’s off her head.

Reactions: 11
Why does she keep giving life advice to people and pretending she’s ‘wise’ when she has her kids taken off her, no family and no mates, no job, think the dogs would even leave if they could!

let’s stop acting high and mighty, and the knower of all when you’re stood in Your kitchen with a mascara beard on singing the circle of life
---

Can I just repeat STOOD IN THE KITCHEN WITH A MASCARA BEARD SINGING THE CIRCLE OF LIFE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep giving life advice to people and pretending she’s ‘wise’ when she has her kids taken off her, no family and no mates, no job, think the dogs would even leave if they could!

let’s stop acting high and mighty, and the knower of all when you’re stood in Your kitchen with a mascara beard on singing the circle of life
---

Can I just repeat STOOD IN THE KITCHEN WITH A MASCARA BEARD SINGING THE CIRCLE OF LIFE 😂
The comments on the video too. No words.

Strange behaviour 😂

also she just said she can’t remember a dance she did to flowers…. Not hard shannon you do the same effing moves to every song hun
---

Strange behaviour 😂

also she just said she can’t remember a dance she did to flowers…. Not hard shannon you do the same effing moves to every song hun
I thought you meant her live omg the comments on her last vid 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
You are wrong Shan, it's not the Shanshow. It's called Showannon, all part of the game you are playing, all part of pleasing the ones who find you funny and inspirational bullshit. Part of the game is guessing what character you are going to be from one day to the next. Unfortunately no matter what character you are you act like a bleep. Shame you didn't like playing the mummy character for very long. Take yourself to the bin where you belong Showannon

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You are wrong Shan, it's not the Shanshow. It's called Showannon, all part of the game you are playing, all part of pleasing the ones who find you funny and inspirational bullshit. Part of the game is guessing what character you are going to be from one day to the next. Unfortunately no matter what character you are you act like a bleep. Shame you didn't like playing the mummy character for very long. Take yourself to the bin where you belong Showannon
She doesn’t like playing the part of dog mum either won’t be long until she gives them away too like her other dogs, she doesn’t want those children back she would be doing everything possible like she did when she was playing the part of women fighting for her kids during the summer, getting a job etc… we believed it, we won’t again

She doesn’t like playing the part of dog mum either won’t be long until she gives them away too like her other dogs, she doesn’t want those children back she would be doing everything possible like she did when she was playing the part of women fighting for her kids during the summer, getting a job etc… we believed it, we won’t again
Never again!!
Still can't believe I fell for it!!
The children are so much safer, not being around her, she's dangerous and certainly not fit to care for children or animals!
How her family feel , watching this tit doesn't bear thinking about🥺

Shes currently on track if anyone notices her pattern. Do a cranky video every other week for the views. Most of her videos get less than 10k views. The cranky one tonight is currently on nearly 40k views. She's not silly, it's part of her game that she calls life. Note she often states she's been playing a game for the past year. That makes her seriously fucked up that she's admitting to deliberately sabotaging any chance of her kids coming home which has nothing to do with mental health.

• Angry
Can this witch stoop any lower??
Once again...using her deceased family members for clout....sick, sick witch.
They can't speak for themselves.....just let them rest in peace ffs 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She doesn't get lonely because she gets to live with all those different personalities that are inside her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.